This is a discussion on MECHANICAL PROBLEMS..! within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle. From the Daily News comes this story of ...
07-13-2012, 02:10 AM #1
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOC-404 has no Articles
- View DOC-404's Photos
Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your
vehicle. From the Daily News comes this story of a Leicester couple who drove
their car to ASDA, only to have their car break down in the car park.
The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car.
The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer
inspection, she saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis.
Unfortunately, although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his
private parts into glaringly public ones..
Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put
her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place.
On regaining her feet, she looked across the bonnet and found herself staring at
her husband who was standing idly by watching.
The AA mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.
07-13-2012, 06:41 AM #2
- Hagar has no Articles
- Hagar has no Photos
Great way to start off the morning. Thanks
07-13-2012, 08:28 AM #3
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Lol very funny!!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
07-13-2012, 08:39 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
LOLEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
07-13-2012, 10:05 AM #5
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
07-13-2012, 10:31 AM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
07-13-2012, 11:02 AM #7
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
By GaryO in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM
By RogerHeintzman in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-15-2012, 08:43 AM
By saeng101 in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
By gillettehunter in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2012, 05:25 AM
By dsweber in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 31Last Post: 07-08-2011, 05:43 AM