Learning to shoot can be FUN...!
This is a discussion on Learning to shoot can be FUN...! within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; LMAO ! Learning to shoot is FUN ! - Hunting, Bowhunting, Fishing, Photos and Videos...
06-06-2012, 03:32 AM #1
Learning to shoot can be FUN...!FHM3006
Fortes Fortuna Luvat
06-06-2012, 06:57 AM #2
- Member of SCI, NRA
- Hunted South Africia, Botswana, Alaska, Canada, Most Western US
- arizona has no Articles
- View arizona's Photos
06-06-2012, 07:20 AM #3
excellent. i have seen the clips of the middle eastern gentlemen shooting the rifle before, they must only be used to ak 47 any idea of the make and calibre?
Spike, I think the rifle is a .700 NE 'Tyrannosaur' or something of similar name! Built by H&H I believe!
06-06-2012, 12:06 PM #5
06-06-2012, 12:21 PM #6
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape)
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Heck maybe this guys taken it seriously!!! Good luck with getting it back down for the second shot though. It does position you excellently for a quick exit of all else fails!!
06-07-2012, 05:48 AM #8
saw a documentary on that, but as usual on those things they never found anything.
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
The way they were holding it you would have thought it was a 22 caliber.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
06-22-2012, 11:11 PM #10
- Member of by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
- Hunted US, Canada, Mexico
- Second Wind has no Articles
- Second Wind has no Photos
don't you think that at some point in the exercise
and probably somewhere between a 505 Gibbs and this 577 Tyrannosaur
where an RPG-7 becomes a practical option
I mean, if something needs killin' that bad, why limit yourself
just get on with it
I'm just sayin'
a"He even took the gramophone on safari. Three rifles, provisions for a month and . . . . Mozart"
By TerryR in forum Up To .375Replies: 19Last Post: 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM
By Fritz Rabe in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-26-2012, 09:54 AM
By Chaser in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 22Last Post: 08-15-2011, 01:34 PM
By Message in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 17Last Post: 07-01-2011, 07:19 AM
By Bearkat in forum .375 & UpReplies: 27Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:54 PM