Limpopo Pool Table!
This is a discussion on Limpopo Pool Table! within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.......
03-24-2012, 01:06 AM #1
Limpopo Pool Table!
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome....
03-24-2012, 07:54 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
The kid looks like a shark though. No betting with him.
03-24-2012, 09:07 AM #3
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
03-24-2012, 09:20 AM #4
That is great.Tom
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
I like it...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
03-24-2012, 01:10 PM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Now I've seen everything!
03-24-2012, 01:16 PM #7
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
left corner pocket, every ball...(from the shooters view)"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
03-24-2012, 01:38 PM #8
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
you see what happens when they don't have TV they use ingenuity, a couple more of them and they'll have a pool hall.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
03-24-2012, 03:24 PM #9
- Member of Member SCI, QDMA
- Baydog has no Articles
- Baydog has no Photos
That's pretty cool.
Very ingenious!!! I would love to play on that table.Alles van dies beste!!
Bear Young Guns, 24.5 draw, currently 40 lbs, 100 grain G5 Striker
04-04-2012, 10:21 PM #11
- Member of SCI, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Republic South Africa (Limpopo)
- ThomasBeaham has no Articles
- View ThomasBeaham's Photos
Off the dung beetle ball, in the side pocket.
04-05-2012, 03:08 AM #12
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, Namibia, RSA
- Ethan has no Articles
- View Ethan's Photos
Awesome. Paul Newman is looking down and laughing. The new "hustler"
By MBUYU SAFARIS in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2013, 09:02 PM
By RogerHeintzman in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2012, 02:09 AM
By Paw Print in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:09 PM
By observe in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2011, 11:22 AM
By billrquimby in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:35 PM