This is a discussion on A Beer? within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; I would take one! beer.jpg...
03-06-2012, 05:37 PM #1
I would take one!
beer.jpg"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
03-06-2012, 06:52 PM #2
Really put off by that kind of thing."We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
03-06-2012, 10:28 PM #3
- Member of diana
- Hunted namibia,southafrica,zimbabwe,sweden,france,mauritus,switzerland
- teenhunter has no Articles
- View teenhunter's Photos
03-07-2012, 10:10 AM #4
03-07-2012, 11:14 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Bad taste, shows no respect for the animals we hunt
03-07-2012, 11:42 AM #6
I think it's unique...and different. No problem with it as to each his own. It's not like one of those mounts with the arrow and blood sticking out the side of it.Tom
03-07-2012, 12:42 PM #7
First I would like to apologize to red leg. You do not have to like this kind of stuff. I was wrong in what I said and I am sorry.
I feel it has nothing to do with disrespect of animals. Is a jackalope, or frogs sitting arround a table playing cards, or a devil deer bad taste? Some may think so, some will not. I feel it is a bit comedy and a bit art.
To each his own."Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
03-07-2012, 01:39 PM #8
- Member of SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
- Hunted canada US RSA Zimbabwe
- M. Egan has no Articles
- M. Egan has no Photos
Is that a snowmobile in your living room? Your wife is very tolerant.
Cheers, MikeI believe in minority rights. There is no minority smaller than the individual
03-07-2012, 01:51 PM #9
03-07-2012, 03:02 PM #10
Think we need to lighten up just a bit. Nothing suits all tastes.
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM #11
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
03-08-2012, 05:45 PM #12
- Member of SCI, DSC, NRA
- Hunted USA, RSA
- P3FE has no Articles
- View P3FE's Photos
Should have been a polar bear, Cold Beer....
03-12-2012, 07:22 AM #13
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
03-15-2012, 09:09 PM #14
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada, South Africa
- BigLou has no Articles
- View BigLou's Photos
I'd get tired of looking at that thing!
06-01-2012, 07:28 AM #15
- Member of SSAA, RW, SCI
- Hunted Australia, South Africa, NZ
- Ado has no Articles
- Ado has no Photos
I really wonder what my wife would say if I brought that home!!!!
06-01-2012, 07:45 AM #16
- Member of SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
- Wolverine67 has no Articles
- View Wolverine67's Photos
Well you want see anything like that in my room either. We are not the same, but for me its bad taste..The best hunt are the one in your dreams, the next best are the one in your memories.