My Favorite Animal
This is a discussion on My Favorite Animal within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; My Favorite Animal Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken." She said I wasn't ...
12-29-2011, 07:00 AM #1
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
My Favorite Animal
My Favorite Animal
Our teacher asked what my favorite animal was, and I said, "Fried chicken."
She said I wasn't funny, but she couldn't have been right, because everyone else laughed.
My parents told me to always tell the truth. I did. Fried chicken is my favorite animal.
I told my dad what happened, and he said my teacher was probably a member of PETA.
He said they love animals very much.
I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef. Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal's office.
I told him what happened, and he laughed, too. Then he told me not to do it again.
The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was.
I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, so I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken.
She sent me back to the principal's office. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.
I don't understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacher doesn't like it when I am.
Today, my teacher asked us to tell her what famous person we admire most. I told her, "Colonel Sanders."
Guess where I am now...Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
12-29-2011, 07:20 AM #2
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Good one!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
12-29-2011, 07:40 AM #3
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique.
- DOCMAN has no Articles
- View DOCMAN's Photos
12-29-2011, 10:00 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
12-29-2011, 10:08 AM #6
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
You just have a way with words and people.James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
12-29-2011, 11:21 AM #7
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Bob I don't think the teacher is a member of PETA but that kid sure is.
PEOPLE for EATIN TASTY ANIMALS!
I am a founding member. You can join too, as everyone is welcome.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
By TOM in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM
By jaustin in forum Up To .375Replies: 52Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:07 AM
By WST416 in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 45Last Post: 06-22-2011, 07:09 PM
By WST416 in forum Up To .375Replies: 8Last Post: 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM
By TOM in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 20Last Post: 05-03-2011, 08:28 AM