The Geography of Women & Men
This is a discussion on The Geography of Women & Men within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; The Geography of a Woman Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa .Half discovered, half wild, fertile and ...
10-03-2013, 09:32 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
The Geography of Women & Men
The Geography of a Woman
Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa .Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!
Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe . Well developedand open to trade, especially for someone of real value.
Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain , very hot,relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.
Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece , gently agingbut still a warm and desirable place to visit.
Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain ,with a glorious and all conquering past.
Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel , has been through war,doesn't make the same mistakes twice, takes care of business.
Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada ,self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.
After 70, she becomes Tibet .Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.And now
THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN
Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran ,
ruled by a pair of nuts.
THE END." Molon Laabe"
10-03-2013, 10:29 AM #2
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
no denying that
10-03-2013, 11:14 AM #3
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
At least I learned something about geography today
10-03-2013, 11:22 AM #4
yup,very good geography lesson!Willem Pretorius--Kingdom of Bahrain
10-03-2013, 01:52 PM #5
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Yep that's about right can't argue that one.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
10-04-2013, 10:13 AM #6
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
By gillettehunter in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:20 PM
By Packsy in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-15-2012, 06:37 PM
By Gloucester in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:58 AM
By Safari Chick in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:31 PM
By derekwest in forum GunsmithingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:07 PM