This is a discussion on frozen crabs within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; A lawyer boarded an airplane in Gladstone with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde flight attendant to ...
09-28-2013, 11:35 PM #1
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
A lawyer boarded an airplane in Gladstone with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him.
She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.
Needless to say, she was annoyed by his Behaviour.
Shortly before landing in Brisbane, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in Gladstone, please raise your hand?"
Not one hand went up .... So she took them home and ate them.
Two lessons here:
1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folk think.
09-29-2013, 09:41 AM #2
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Very good, blondie !
10-01-2013, 09:36 PM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Oh she's a smart one.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.