THE COW FROM VERMONT...
This is a discussion on THE COW FROM VERMONT... within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; The only cow in a small town in California stopped giving milk. Then the town folk found they could buy ...
08-14-2013, 07:35 AM #1
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOCMAN has no Articles
- View DOCMAN's Photos
THE COW FROM VERMONT...
The only cow in a small town in California stopped giving milk.
Then the town folk found they could buy a cow in Vermont quite cheaply.
So, they brought the cow down from Vermont.
It was absolutely wonderful, it produced lots of milk every day and everyone was happy.
They bought a bull to mate with the cow to get more such cows, so they'd never have to worry about their milk supply again.
They put the bull in the pasture with the cow but whenever the bull tried to mount the cow,
the cow would move away.
No matter what approach the bull tried, the cow would move away from the bull,
and he was never able to do the deed.
The people were very upset and decided to go to the Vet, who was very wise, tell him what was happening and ask his advice.
"Whenever the bull tries to mount our cow, she moves away.
If he approaches from the back, she moves forward.
When he approaches her from the front, she backs off.
If he attempts it from the one side, she walks away to the other side."
The Vet rubbed his chin thoughtfully and pondered this before asking,
"Did you by chance, buy this cow in Vermont ?"
The people were dumbfounded, since no one had ever mentioned that they had bought the cow in Vermont.
"You are truly a wise Vet," they said. "How did you know we got the cow from Vermont..?"
The Vet replied with a distant look in his eye:
"My wife is from Vermont."PROELIO PROCUSI - Brothers need not always to have the same Mother.
08-14-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Still laughing....Good one Doc!
08-14-2013, 06:25 PM #3
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
ha ha ha ha
must ask my wife if she was maybe born there to
08-15-2013, 06:42 PM #4
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape)
The journey is the reward.
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
08-17-2013, 08:25 PM #5
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Good one! Looks like Vermont is going to be depopulated in a generation or two...Overkill is underestimated!