house of ilrepute
This is a discussion on house of ilrepute within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; House of ill repute There was a brothel at the top of a hill, with a large red light at ...
08-03-2013, 10:01 PM #1
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
house of ilrepute
House of ill repute
There was a brothel at the top of a hill, with a large red light at the bottom of the hill..
There were four men ....
One was walking briskly up the hill;
One was inside the brothel;
One was walking slowly down the hill and
The fourth man was sitting in his car at the bottom of the hill.
What were the nationalities of the four men?
* The man going up the hill: was Rushin
* The man in the brothel: Him-a-layin
* The man walking down the hill: was Finish
* The man in the car at the bottom was Irish, and he was waiting for the light to turn green
08-04-2013, 04:01 AM #2
- greyfox has no Articles
- greyfox has no Photos
08-04-2013, 06:41 AM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
08-04-2013, 11:39 AM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
08-05-2013, 05:46 AM #5
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Good one Bluey!
08-05-2013, 06:36 AM #6
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Excellent...."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
08-05-2013, 06:58 AM #7
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
You slay me, mate!Overkill is underestimated!
By mudslinger in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 19Last Post: 03-16-2012, 06:26 PM
By dustyvarmint in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2011, 11:31 AM
By threadfin in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 6Last Post: 07-05-2011, 08:44 AM