The Missionary and the Chief
This is a discussion on The Missionary and the Chief within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Year: 1852 A missionary had gained the trust of a tribe of Commanche Indians and was trying to teach them ...
06-18-2013, 11:43 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
The Missionary and the Chief
A missionary had gained the trust of a tribe of Commanche Indians and was trying to teach them the ways of Christianity.
After a few months it became clear that the language barrier had to be resolved if the priest was going to succeed. His plan
was to teach the Chief english first, then the reat of the tribe would follow suite. Each day the priest would take the Chief out
on a walk. As he came to something the priest would point and say what it was to the Chief and then make him repeat it. One day
the priest and Chief were on their walk. The priest pointed to a rock and said "rock". The Chief looked at him and said "Ugh...rock".
Good, very good said the priest. Later down the trail the priest pointed at a deer and said "deer". The Chief looked at him and said "Ugh...deer".
Good, very good. As they neared the end of their walk they rounded a corner and there were two squirrels mating in the trail. The priest
didn't know quite how to tell the Chief what they were doing so he pointed and stuttered "riding bicycle"!! The Chief looked at him
and said "Ugh....riding bicycle". Whew, the priest thought to himself, "I got out of that one".
A few weeks later the priest and Chief were on there walk when they rounded a corner and low and behold, there was a brave and and indian girl
making love beside the trail. Before the priest could say anything the Chief pulled his bow and arrow out and shot both of them dead!!
The priest was beside himself. It all happened so fast. He screamed "Chief, Chief what have you done?"
The Chief looked at the priest and said "Ugh....Brave riding my fucking bicycle"
06-18-2013, 11:51 AM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
LMAO! Good one!
06-19-2013, 04:14 AM #3
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
rules to live and die by ; don't ride another blokes bike
06-19-2013, 05:45 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
LMAOEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
06-19-2013, 11:01 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
You don t mess with the chief s bike
06-19-2013, 11:55 AM #6
- Member of NRA, ISRA, DGSC
- Hunted USA
- JimmyL has no Articles
- JimmyL has no Photos
A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey!
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 03:10 PM