This is a discussion on Pastor visit within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Pastor visiting an old man in the nursing home notices a bowl of peanuts on his night stand. The pastor, ...
05-03-2013, 02:23 PM #1
- Member of SCI, NRA, RMEF, DSC,Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Canada, USA (Wyoming, Colorado, Ohio, W.Va.)
- hunterhanna has no Articles
- View hunterhanna's Photos
Pastor visiting an old man in the nursing home notices a bowl of peanuts on his night stand. The pastor, having a passion for peanuts, begins to pick at them until he realizes he had eaten them all. Apologizing to the elderly man, he promises to replace them at his next visit. The old man replies, "That's ok pastor, I sucked all the chocolate off of them already!!!!!"
05-03-2013, 08:08 PM #2
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
ha ha ha sickly funny
05-03-2013, 09:32 PM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Good chuckle.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-03-2013, 10:08 PM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
sickEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
05-06-2013, 07:45 AM #5
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Ouch!Overkill is underestimated!
By North Wind in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 7Last Post: 12-09-2012, 09:55 PM
By gillettehunter in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2012, 11:40 PM
By Buff-Buster in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2012, 05:12 PM
By Kowas Hunting Safaris in forum Hunting Conventions, Shows & EventsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-23-2011, 03:00 PM
By Knockespoch in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2010, 06:50 AM