This is a discussion on mother inlaw within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; A mother in law said to her son's wife when the baby was born "I don't mean to be rude, ...
03-24-2013, 02:16 AM #1
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
A mother in law said to her son's wife when the baby was born
"I don't mean to be rude, but he doesn't look anything like my son."
The daughter in law lifted her skirt and said,
"listen I don't mean to be rude either, but this is a fanny, not a f@#$%^g photo copier
03-24-2013, 05:47 AM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
03-24-2013, 09:20 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Shared this one with my bride. It is now being sent around to her friends.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
03-24-2013, 10:06 AM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
By herve747 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-03-2012, 10:22 AM
By observe in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM
By Storm in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2011, 08:35 AM