My New Alarm System
This is a discussion on My New Alarm System within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; HOW TO INSTALL A SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM 1.Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work ...
03-16-2013, 06:48 AM #1
- rphguy has no Articles
- rphguy has no Photos
My New Alarm System
HOW TO INSTALL A SOUTHERN HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
1.Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men's work boots.
2.Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine.
3.Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
4.Leave a note on your door that reads:
Me and Marcel, Donnie Ray and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and beer.
Be back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman this
morning and messed him up bad. I don't think killer took part, but it was
hard to tell with all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.
Better wait outside, I'll be right back.
03-16-2013, 07:41 AM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Damn I think that'll work.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
03-16-2013, 08:26 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
I see a short circuit in your system.
Sadly you assume the crooks can read!Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
03-17-2013, 10:49 AM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
03-17-2013, 08:21 PM #5
- Member of DSC
- Hunted US
- Heym 88 has no Articles
- Heym 88 has no Photos
I live in the south..and believe me we would do that LOL.
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2012, 02:55 PM