South Carolina Troopers
This is a discussion on South Carolina Troopers within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Got this from another fourm and thought you might enjoy it. These are actual comments made by South Carolina Troopers ...
02-21-2013, 10:46 AM #1
- Member of SCI, NRA, IHEA
- Hunted US, Germany
- Grady has no Articles
- Grady has no Photos
South Carolina Troopers
Got this from another fourm and thought you might enjoy it.
These are actual comments made by South Carolina Troopers that were taken off their car videos.
1. You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through.
2. Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they are new. They will stretch after you wear them a while.
3. If you take your hands off the car, I will make your birth certificate a worthless document.
4. If you run, you will only go to jail tired.
5. Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that will be chasing you. (LOVE IT)
6. You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?
7. Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I am the shift supervisor?
8. Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I am warning you not to do that again or I'll give you another ticket.
9. The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?
10. Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.
11. Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.
12. In God we trust; all others we run through NCIC. (National Crime Information Center )
13. Just how big were those two beers you say you had?
14. No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we are allowed to write as many tickets as we can.
15. I am glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.
AND THE WINNER IS?
16. You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't... Sign here.
02-21-2013, 12:55 PM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Love the last one......
02-21-2013, 02:31 PM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
3,5 and 16 I'm still flipping quarters trying to figure out which is best.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
02-21-2013, 03:59 PM #4
- Member of ssaa, aba ,
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
at least the boys in blue sound like they have got a sense of humour in south caralina
the cracks about shooting ya wouldnt go down to well down here but
02-22-2013, 10:33 PM #5
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
Great! I have to remember #3, it can be applied to so many situations...Overkill is underestimated!
03-05-2013, 02:27 PM #6
- Member of DSC
- Hunted US
- Heym 88 has no Articles
- Heym 88 has no Photos
I live in SC...and our troopers do have a sense of humor ..I guess it depends on which side your on. Our troopers are da best.
By kala_azar in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:25 AM
By fisheye1 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:15 AM
By fisheye1 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-12-2011, 11:27 AM
By frigatecdr in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-11-2010, 11:40 AM
By Die Ou Jagter in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2009, 04:48 AM