This is a discussion on The Coyote within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; The Coyote CALIFORNIA: The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out ...
02-19-2013, 05:21 AM #1
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail.
A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie
"Bambi" and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only
doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control . Animal Control captures the coyote
and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills
the State $200 testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game
conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now
free of dangerous animals.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a
"coyote awareness program" for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better
treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the
attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with
additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
against the State.
The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature
trail. A Coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
And that, my friends,
is why California is broke and Texas is not.
For those that don't know...The part about the Texas Governor is true. Rick Perry killed a coyote with his .45 that attacked his dog while jogging.
02-19-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
02-24-2013, 08:10 AM #3
- Member of PHASA HSC
- Hunted South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
- Paw Print has no Articles
- View Paw Print's Photos
02-24-2013, 08:29 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
As the Brits would say, Good Shooting Governor!Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
02-24-2013, 03:05 PM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Short and sweet solution.
Six of them on my driveway one night. I will not be calling animal control.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Firearm Shot PlacementReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:24 PM
By Thunder head in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:55 AM
By merlin in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 11Last Post: 03-28-2011, 06:49 PM
By Thunder head in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:39 AM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2009, 10:27 PM