This is a discussion on Teacher arrested within the Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or Pictures forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; And that is how things are in our neck of the woods... A public school teacher was arrested today at ...
02-08-2013, 03:33 AM #1
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
And that is how things are in our neck of the woods...
A public school teacher was arrested today at Tullamarine International airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator.
At a morning press conference, Attorney General Nicola Roxon said she believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. She did not identify the man, who has been charged by the AFP with carrying weapons of math instruction.
'Al-Gebra is a problem for us', the Attorney General said. 'They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values.' They use secret code names like "X" and "Y" and refer to themselves as "unknowns" but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.
As the Greek philosopher Isosceles used to say, "There are 3 sides to every triangle."
When asked to comment on the arrest, Prime Minister Gillard said, "If Darwin had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes." Government aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the Prime Minister. It is believed that a Nobel Prize will follow.Overkill is underestimated!
02-08-2013, 05:43 AM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
02-08-2013, 06:37 AM #3
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Very Funny ha ha haEnjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
02-08-2013, 07:23 AM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Absolutely Tangential..Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
02-08-2013, 08:34 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
By Jaco Strauss in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:12 AM
By BRICKBURN in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2012, 08:55 AM
By Bobpuckett in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 16Last Post: 10-08-2012, 08:26 AM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:11 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:53 AM