4 leopard tags available!
Very big leopard available on bait. Dogs not used at all.
Mozambique/Muanza which is is roughly 3 hours from Beira and on the Eastern Boundary of Gorongosa National Park. This camp provides the majority of Buffalo, cats and plains game all in good hunt able numbers with some spectacular trophies being taken every year. Permanent thatched chalets with bathroom toilet ensuite, and hot and cold running water 24/7 available. All camps have their own generators and all necessities required to make for a comfortable stay.
INCLUDED IN PRICES.
1. 14 hunting days @ $1000 p.d.
2. Leopard trophy $5000
3. Pick up and return from Beira Airport
4. Full board and lodging
5. Hunting vehicle
6. Services off PH trackers and skinners
7.Field preparation off trophy
8. Cites and export permit
9.Transport off trophy to air cargo company
10. Hunters permit
EXCLUDED IN PRICES
- Airfare to and from clients country as well as local
- Visa can be purchased at the Airport in Beira upon arrival for $60 each
- Dip & pack, taxidermy or shipment
- Overnight accommodation in Beira before and after safari.
Gun import permit-US$ 200 per firearm.
Dip and pack is all handled by trophy exporters limited which is a division of taxidermy enterprises and is the quickest and most cost effective way to export trophies out of Mozambique.
Usage of satellite telephone. Baits for cats & pre baiting.