Elephants in the Caprivi, Namibia - 2012 Special (Cancellation Hunt)
Two Elephants available in the Caprivi, Namibia.
Hunting takes place inside the Bwabwata Game Reserve, not in conservancies between the local people and domestic animals. (see below for more details on the area)
9 Elephants shot in this area in 2012 with a 100% success rate so far.
Dates Available: 14 November 2012 to 30 November 2012
Accommodation: USD 15500
Concession Fee: USD 2000
Conservancy Fee: USD 2000
Trophy Fee: USD 16800
Total: USD 36300 each
Normal Price: USD 43000
Hunting fees include:
1. All basic safari fees (accommodation, food, all drinks, vehicle)
2. Hunting permits for Namibia
3. Trained African skinners and trackers
4. Field preparation of trophies
Hunting fees exclude:
1. Taxidermist charges
2. Dipping and mounting of trophies
3. Freight agent's packing and shipping
4. Rifle hire and ammunition
5 African staff tips (Gratuities)
6. Transportation to and from the hunting area
7. Vat of 15% on the daily fees (Accommodation)
1. All wounded game not found will be regarded as hunted, and are fully payable, Add compensation for the meat value.
2. We require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking of a hunt
3. No commencement of the hunt before full payment
In the Caprivi area in North Eastern Namibia, lies one of the most exciting and exclusive big game hunting areas. Bordering the upper Okavango Delta in Botswana and the Luyana Game Park in Angola lies the Bwabwata Game Park.
The Buffalo Hunting Concession Stretches from the Eastern banks of the Okavango river 60 miles to the east. It has a size of 280000 ha (700 000 acres). The hunting area provides for the most spectacular wildlife viewing and big game hunting opportunities.
The hunting camp is located on the banks of the Okavango river, breathtaking sunsets are guaranteed. With an abundance of bird and wildlife, as well as diverse vegetation you can be assured of a true African hunting experience.
Professional Hunter: Koos Pienaar
For more information please contact us or visit our website for more on Huntafrica Namibia Safaris and the area.