End-of-Season 5 day Lioness hunt in South Africa
We are currently running an end-of-season 5 day lioness hunt special.
Herewith the particulars of the hunt:
1. Arrive the first day at OR Tambo International in Johannesburg, South Africa. Most of the flights come in late in the afternoon so we will spend the first night at our lodge in Pretoria. I will meet you at the airport and guide you for the whole of the safari.
2. We leave for the concession early the following morning. The hunt would take place in the North West province of South Africa. It would about a 4 and a half hour drive. We will arrive there around brunch time. After brunch we will go out hunting.
3. We will spend the next 5 nights at the concession.
4. The way we hunt the lions is we look for fresh tracks and confirm that it is a big cat. Then we go after them on foot and once we catch up with the cat we confirm visually that it is a big cat before we take the shot.
5. The last day we will sort out the admin and have brunch and after that leave for the airport to get ready for your departure.
We will take all your trophies with and hand them in at the taxidermist. You do not need to pay anything for the taxidermy work when you are here. Once you arrive back home I will send you the invoice for the taxidermy work, then you pay a 50% deposit and when the trophies are done in 3-4 months you pay the rest.
The package is all inclusive which is: pickup and drop off at the airport, transport and accommodation during the safari, food, local beers, soft drinks, water, local wine, daily laundry, field prep of your trophies, guide, vehicle and skinner.
It would be a 5 day hunt and the cost of the all inclusive package is $7500.
Find attached some photos of the lodge and accommodation where you would be staying.
Let me know if you have any more questions.