2013 ELEPHANT TAGS STILL AVAILABLE
This is a discussion on 2013 ELEPHANT TAGS STILL AVAILABLE within the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; TOA HUNTING GROUP MAY 2012 143.jpg This is the latest Elephant taken 7 days ago, Have a look at the ...
05-25-2012, 10:02 AM #1
- Member of DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
- Hunted TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
- NYAMAZANA SAFARIS has no Articles
- View NYAMAZANA SAFARIS's Photos
2013 ELEPHANT TAGS STILL AVAILABLE
TOA HUNTING GROUP MAY 2012 143.jpg
This is the latest Elephant taken 7 days ago, Have a look at the last 4 Bulls taken on an earlier post.
Elephant hunts for 2013 will be on 14 days @ US$ 1000 P/DAY.
Trophy Fee US$ 10 000
Observers US$ 200 P/DAY
CITES TAG US$ 150
Government levy on day rate 2% on Trophy fee 4%
Trophy field prep and transportation to the taxidermist for crating and shipping depending on what is required $ 400 - $ 800
Transfer from airport to camp and back Free
Included in day rate is PH, Vehicle,camp staff, trackers , skinners , all meals, soft drinks, alcohol and wine . Please bring your own preferred imported alcohol if need be.
The hunts will take place in Zimbabwe in local council areas namely Umgusa and Lupane as well as private blocks in the same area where I have built 3 camps as well as develop water points to aid the local people but also to attract the wild life namely the Elephant.
Not included is side trips to Vic Falls or Hwange National Park etc. Any extra nights spent before or after the hunt will be at your own cost. Gratuities for all the camp staff and your PH will be at your discretion. Please view what Jerome posted about tips should you need to.
For more information please contact me on my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne Van Den Bergh
05-25-2012, 10:07 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Nice trophies WaynePractice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-25-2012, 12:05 PM #3
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Nice bulls Wayne. Hope to be following you in pursuit of one for myself some day!
05-25-2012, 12:48 PM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
one day i hope to have a chance to do this also...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:57 PM
By Francois van Dyk in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2013, 02:04 AM
By SlovakianHunter in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
By CT Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM