Kwalata Wilderness hunt special
Have had a cancellation for the second week of June 2012 and thought I would make this available, to AH members and visitors.
The safari will take place on Kwalata wilderness only.
Property Size: 33 000 acres of Mountainous terrain, which is also home to 4 of the African Big 5 (no Lion) this brings about a true African safari experience as many of these species are encountered on a regular basis.
No small camps, No internal fences.
Hunting Method: -Exclusivly on foot (rifle):
-Blinds (elevated), Tree Stands (North Star Ladder), Tri pods, and foot (bow)
Duration: 7 Full days of hunting.
1x Bushpig (baited)
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and 3 course dinner).
- All drinks Alcoholic as well as non alcoholic.
- Accomodation for 9 nights In Valamanzi Lodge, (no charge for day of arrival or departure), with full sevice (daily laundry and cleaning. (3 changes of clothes needed.
- A fully guided 1x1 safari, professional hunter, Land Cruiser hunting vehicle, all trackers, Skinners and all camp staff.
- Airport pick up as well as drop off.
- 14 % Government tax.
- All trophy fees for trophies listed in the package (as above).
- Skinning, caping, salting of trophies (field prep).
- Transport to local dip and pack facility or Taxidermist (hunters choice).
- Videographer as well as a copy of raw footage of your entire safari, (editing can be arranged and will be quoted for).
- Additional trophies not included in the above mentioned package. (will provide on request)
- Additional days over and above those already included in the package.
- Any off site non hunting excursions.
- Accomodation prior to and after Contracted safari period.
- All international airfares.
- All taxidermy work or dipping and packing.
- Gratuities to professional hunter and staff.
- Wounded trophies are to be considered taken although every effort will be made to recover even after completion of safari.
- Payment to be processed upon completion of safari on the last day.
- Payment to be done in Cash, Credit card (Visa, Master, only) Travellers cheques, PAYPAL or wire transfer in office in town.
- No personal or bank cheques can be accepted.
total for this package: $6500-00 1x1 fully guided.
2x1 fully guided: $5950
Observer can join at $175 per day
Children under 14 At $65 per day.
Children under 10 Free.
Full and comprehensive reference list available.
My very best... as always.