Discount Leopard Hunt - Now available for 2011 only
DISCOUNT HUNT FOR LEOPARD FOR THE 2011 SEASON
African Twilight Safaris in Namibia has a Leopard hunt that just became available for 2011. We have 5 big male leopards currently on the baits.
This company is run by brothers, Jaco and Mare van der Merwe. Our main hunting area is 109 000 acres which belong to us and is in the family since 1920. This is a leopard paradise.
We hold various records on leopards. In 2009 we shot the biggest leopard in Namibia which is no 4, SCI.
This Leopard hunt must be taken before 30 November 2011.
Discounted Leopard Hunt Price for 2011:
Price: US$ 12 000,00 and include the following,
Daily fees for 14 days
3 X springbok baits
All Zebra and Hose meat for baits
If leopard is not shot we will give a USD 3500.00 refund.
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
1. The services of a licensed professional hunter
2. All airport and camp transfers.
3. All pre-hunt preparations and Leopard baiting.
4. Tracker, skinner and camp staff.
5. Luxurious accommodation
6. All meals and Beverages
7. Daily laundry services.
8. Skinning and field preparation of trophies.
9. Four wheel drive hunting vehicle and equipment.
10. Delivery of trophies to a shipping agent/ local taxidermist.
11. Value added tax. (15% on daily rates only)
DAILY RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
12. Trophy fees.
13. Gratuities to camp staff.
14. Transport costs from abroad to Windhoek International Airport and Airport taxes.
15. Cost of side trip.
16. Personal expenses.
17. International phone calls and faxes
18. Insurances and medical expenses of any kind
19. Taxidermist fees and shipping of trophies
This is SCI No 4 and Namibia No 1