Discounted Bow Hunt in Zambia
This is a discussion on Discounted Bow Hunt in Zambia within the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Due to a cancellation I have a bow hunt package available for the last week of September in Zambia. The ...
Discounted Bow Hunt in Zambia
Due to a cancellation I have a bow hunt package available for the last week of September in Zambia. The hunt will take place on the Khal Amazi game farm near Lusaka.
This is a five day hunt with the target species as follows;
(Please contact me for the trophy size estimates)
The daily rates are reduced from $350 per day to $200 (bow hunters only) and observers will be reduced from $200 per day to $150.
We can accommodate multiple hunters on this hunt. Other species are available at the following rates;
Bush pig US$ 550
Duiker US$ 300
Eland US$ 2,000
Lichtenstein Hartebeest US$ 1,500
Impala US$ 350
Kudu US$ 1,500
Puku US$ 750
Ostrich US$ 450
Def. Water buck US$ 2,200
Zebra US$ 1,000
Included in daily rate:
• All hunting camp accommodation (two-person safari tents with en suite facilities, hot & cold water, flush WC), meals, soft drinks, bottled water & services of catering and camp staff for your use
• All hunting facilities and staff including a fully qualified PH, Mr. P C Minnaar, trackers & skinners
• Fully equipped 4x4 hunting vehicle & driver
• Payment of conservation fees, concession fees, all relevant hunting permits and Game Trading Permits
• All field preparation of trophies, Government trophy export documentation (ZAWA 14) and delivery of such to a local shipping agent.
• A suitably knowledgeable person to facilitate customs procedures on arrival & departure from Lusaka airport.
The Client takes full responsibility for:
• International & domestic scheduled flight costs and reservations
• Airport transfer to hunting area ($150 return)
• Hotel accommodation/transfer costs prior to & after hunt
• Payment of hunt cost – in full prior to departure
• Payment of all trophy fees on animals taken or wounded & lost, before departure from camp at conclusion of hunt, in US$
• Payment for all trophy shipping, dipping & documentation from Zambia and any taxidermy work, if applicable
• Visa fees & international airport departure fees
• Payment for alcoholic drinks consumed during the safari – in full before departure from camp in US$.
Last edited by Shavesgreen; 05-09-2011 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Spelling[COLOR=#9b6019]Shavesgreen[B]
05-09-2011, 07:22 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
"The hunt will take place on the Khal Amazi game farm near Lusaka."
So, how big is the farm?
The Farm is 5000 acres[COLOR=#9b6019]Shavesgreen[B]
By Blue Skies Hunting Adventures in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 11:32 AM
By gideon in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:59 AM
By Wendell Reich in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2009, 07:20 AM
By Wendell Reich in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2009, 10:32 AM
By goldfinchs1 in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:02 AM