7 day buffalo hunt in Zimbabwe $9900
This hunt is on a 2 million acre concession near Binga. You need to fly in to Harare or Bulawayo. Camp is 5 hours from airport. The price includes all permits and delivery of cape and horns to the taxidermy in Bulawayo.
1. Service of a licensed South African professional hunter (to guide hunt)
2. Service of a licensed Zimbabwean professional hunter (legal requirement)
3. Hunting vehicle and support team
4. The service of trained trackers
5. The service of trained skinners
6. Field preparation of trophies
7. Transfer by road from nearest airport, Bulawayo or Harare to camp
8. Daily laundry service
9. All the necessary hunting permits
10. Accommodation, meals and soft drinks
PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
1. All air travel before and after the contracted period of the safari.
Private charters from Harare or Bulawayo available to camp P.O.R.
2. Accommodation incurred before and after the contracted period of the safari
3. Transfer by road from O.R. Tambo international airport (JHB) to camp. (P.O.R) 4. All air charters
4. Gratuities to professional hunters and other staff members
5. Preparation, packing, documentation and export of trophies
Area you are hunting in Zimbabwe query?
I have a interested client, but I would like to know if the area is CAMPFIRE on tribal land and if so which tribal council is in charge. Or is it inside a designated National Parks Safari Area and if so which one?