Great value for money last package I have available for 2011!
Good day ladies and gentleman I have one of these packages available the focus would be on species that can naturally be found in the hunting area, the hunt would be available to both rifle and bow hunters.
All of the species in the package can be hunted by manner of walk and stalk with bow!
Available dates: 6 – 15 July 2011 or 10-19 October 2011
Location: Limpopo province of South Africa
Property size: 10 000 acres.
Terrain: Mountainous with valleys and rivers.
Name of Hunting outfit: Spiral Horn Safaris
PH : Louis van Bergen
Outfitter number: CPM-005-00064
PH Number: CPM-004-00496
Hunting Package for two hunters: $11 600 or $5 800 per hunter!:shocked:
“Normal price for this package $ 18 700 or $9 350 per hunter.”
10 x Day’s accommodation per hunter hunting 1x1 with their PH
2x Blue wildebeest
2x Bush Pig
2 x Klipspringer
2 x Impala
1x Mountain Reedbuck
1x Bush Buck
The above rates include the following:
- The full use of all facilities in the camp such as the swimming pool and satellite television
- A daily laundry service is also available at no extra cost
- Full catering: early morning coffee & rusks, brunch, snacks, dinner, all soft drinks and alcoholic beverages in moderation
- Hunting: a fully licensed Professional Hunter, trackers, skinners, all camp staff, transport to and from blinds, picking up of trophies, field preparation of any game taken and transportation of trophies to shipping company
- Transport by vehicle from Johannesburg International Airport
The above rates excludes the following:
- Accommodations prior to and after safari
- Taxidermy work and shipping of trophies to final destination
- Rifle hire - per Rifle per day (includes ammunition)
The species in the package has to be split by the two hunter.
Should an animal in the package not get taken by a client he will be refunded according to price of animal. (Please bear in mind the discounted price will apply here and not as per trophy price list.)
Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me?
Louis van Bergen