Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47

Marco Polo argali and Mid-Asia ibex hunting in Kyrgyzstan

This is a discussion on Marco Polo argali and Mid-Asia ibex hunting in Kyrgyzstan within the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Hunting area Naryn!!! November 10th-12th 2011 Marco Polo hunting pack. with all inkl. - 16000USD Add trophy Ibex: 2000USD ONLY ...

  1. #21
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Hunting area Naryn!!!

    November 10th-12th 2011

    Marco Polo hunting pack. with all inkl. - 16000USD
    Add trophy Ibex: 2000USD

    ONLY one hunting licence free for MP for this price!!!

    Best hunting!
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  2. #22
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    The terms in February 2012:

    01.02- 15.02.2012
    or 15.02.2012 - 01.03.2012

    Regards
    Igor
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  3. #23
    Bobpuckett's Avatar
    Bobpuckett is offline GOLD SUPPORTER
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,595

    Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters

    Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada

    Bobpuckett has no Articles
    View Bobpuckett's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibexhunter View Post
    Additional trophy:

    Marco Polo argali: 11000US$
    Siberian ibex: 2500US$
    Siberian Roe Deer: 700US$
    Wolf: 700US$
    Ular: 300US$
    Keklik: 50US$
    Price does not include:
    Airfare from your city to Bishkek and back;
    Bishkek hotel accommodation;
    Meals and alcoholic beverages in Bishkek;
    Personal items;
    Sightseeing program;
    The cost of any extra hunting days;
    The cost of additional trophies;
    Trophy shipment;
    Tips.


    Brückenkopf 8
    85051 Ingolstadt

    Tel. in Germany
    +498419819241
    +498419819245

    Tel. in Kyrgyzstan
    +996312323742
    +996772500646
    Ibexhunter I have just sent you an email for info on hunting Siberian Roe Deer looking forward to hearing from you.

  4. #24
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Thanks Bob!

    We can offer in Kyrg. the hunt with the dogs, but the trophy in Kyrg not to big as in Kazakstan or in Russia.
    I send the more information via email.

    Regards
    Igor
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  5. #25
    SlovakianHunter's Avatar
    SlovakianHunter is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Hunted South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania

    SlovakianHunter has no Articles
    View SlovakianHunter's Photos

    Default

    Igor, instead of your offers please post here how you dont take your mobile, dont reply on e.mails and dont send out harvested trophies! I hope you will read this post and many others too. You are nothing more than a fraud for me. I hope you will answer to police about your practices soon.

    Good hunting!
    Hunting - a way of life

  6. #26
    Jambo is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19
    Jambo has no Articles
    View Jambo's Photos

    Default


  7. #27
    davidarizpe's Avatar
    davidarizpe is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    191

    Member of BBFT Mexico,SCI New Monterrey Chapter,IHEA

    Hunted Zimbabwe, USA, Mexico , Central America, Kyrgysztan, Scotland

    davidarizpe has no Articles
    View davidarizpe's Photos

    Default

    Please be kind and explain.
    NEW SCI CHAPTER MONTERREY MEXICO

  8. #28
    Kilimanjaro's Avatar
    Kilimanjaro is offline AH Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    70

    Member of DRSS, DSC, SCI life member, QU

    Hunted USA Zimbabwe South Africa New Zealand Canada Mexico Kyrgyzstan Australia

    Kilimanjaro has no Articles
    View Kilimanjaro's Photos

    Default

    I have been waiting for this to happen..

    As the old saying goes, "If it's too good to be true, it usually is.."

    Damn, I am GLAD I didnt buy into this one!! Thank you Renaud and Arjun!!

  9. #29
    AfricaHunting.com's Avatar
    AfricaHunting.com is online now Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
    Joined
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,690

    Member of AfricaHunting.com

    Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, France, Spain, USA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlovakianHunter View Post
    Igor, instead of your offers please post here how you dont take your mobile, dont reply on e.mails and dont send out harvested trophies! I hope you will read this post and many others too. You are nothing more than a fraud for me. I hope you will answer to police about your practices soon.

    Good hunting!
    SlovakianHunter, I have sent a PM and email to Igor today requesting him to reply to your post.

    Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
    Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).

    Click HERE to Support AH

    If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!

    Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.

  10. #30
    SlovakianHunter's Avatar
    SlovakianHunter is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Hunted South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania

    SlovakianHunter has no Articles
    View SlovakianHunter's Photos

    Default

    Thank you Jerome!
    Hunting - a way of life

  11. #31
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Уважаемый словакиа хантер,
    пожалуста не пишите всякой ерунды и не угрожайте мне различными полицаями.
    Для того, чтобы выслать Ваш трофей нужно разрешение СИТЕС и ветеринарная аккредитация в Еврокомиссии.
    Сейчас этим вопросом занимаются и Ваши документы находятся в Минестерстве в Москве. Александр переслал документы в Москву.
    По всем воросам обращайтесь пожалуйста к Роберту. Так как я с Вами на повышенных тонах ощаться не буду.

    С Уважением
    Игорь
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  12. #32
    BRICKBURN's Avatar
    BRICKBURN is online now SUPER MODERATOR
    Joined
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,268

    Member of KZN Hunters Assoc

    Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)

    BRICKBURN has no Articles
    View BRICKBURN's Photos

    Default

    just in case none of you can read the last reply from Igor.
    I thought I would translate. ( Oh not me, Google. Got to love the internet tools man.)

    Dear Hunter Slovaks,
    please do not write rubbish and do not threaten me by various policemen.
    To send your trophy to the CITES permit and veterinary accreditation by the European Commission.
    Now the issue involved and your documents are in Minesterstve in Moscow. Alexander sent the documents to Moscow.
    For all Johann Sachs, please contact with Robert. Since I'm with you on a raised voice oschatsya will not.

    Yours
    Igor
    Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
    A Legend in my own mind!

  13. #33
    prezboys is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    27

    Member of SCI

    prezboys has no Articles
    prezboys has no Photos

    Default

    FYI, Buyer beware. I booked a hunt through Igor and hunted with his contact in Kyrgyzstan for Ibex this past September, 2012. On that hunt we were arrested by the police because the outfitter did not properly fill out all the necessary paperwork or had the proper Governmental Person along on the hunt to make sure the outfitter hunted correctly. With the arrest they also confiscated our trophies of the Horns and the capes of the Ibex. The outfitter assured us that he would get back the trophies and ship them at his expense in 2 weeks and that we would not have to pay him the balance of the hunt until we received the trophies. On my return I notified Igor of this as he was the booking agent/ part owner of this operation. Igor then changed the date to December. Well guys December is here and now Igor and his outfitter want us to pay them in full for our hunt before they will ship us the promised trophies. I believe they just want to suck us out of our money and not ship us the hunted trophies we took. I believe the skins are bad or damaged at this point and they will be shipping us either rotten skins or someone else's animals not our own. First off Kyrgyzstan is a corrupt country and everyone should not be trusted, secondly Igor made all of these promises that he runs this outfitter and he calls the shots with him. Instead of making the situation right , he as added to the shamelessness of asking for our payments before we have our possessions in hand ( Bribery !!!) Now to add to all of this I was promised and set with our Booking Agent Igor, that we would combine our Ibex hunt with a Roe Deer hunt, well guess what again. The outfitter made every excuse in the book to not take us on the Roe Deer hunt , The Deer hunt that was booked with Igor. Igor uses this web site as free advertising for his bookings and uses the cancellation hunt as a means of attracting clients. We bit on this and got screwed. I can tell you that his pricing he states in the cancellation is exactly the same deal you can get from the outfitter anytime, it is no savings, they are trying to get you to fill an open spot.. If you want more info PM me back here on this forum. There were three of us on this hunt and I will get the other as well to post theirs on here too.
    Steve - USA Hunter

  14. #34
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prezboys View Post
    FYI, Buyer beware. I booked a hunt through Igor and hunted with his contact in Kyrgyzstan for Ibex this past September, 2012. On that hunt we were arrested by the police because the outfitter did not properly fill out all the necessary paperwork or had the proper Governmental Person along on the hunt to make sure the outfitter hunted correctly. With the arrest they also confiscated our trophies of the Horns and the capes of the Ibex. The outfitter assured us that he would get back the trophies and ship them at his expense in 2 weeks and that we would not have to pay him the balance of the hunt until we received the trophies. On my return I notified Igor of this as he was the booking agent/ part owner of this operation. Igor then changed the date to December. Well guys December is here and now Igor and his outfitter want us to pay them in full for our hunt before they will ship us the promised trophies. I believe they just want to suck us out of our money and not ship us the hunted trophies we took. I believe the skins are bad or damaged at this point and they will be shipping us either rotten skins or someone else's animals not our own. First off Kyrgyzstan is a corrupt country and everyone should not be trusted, secondly Igor made all of these promises that he runs this outfitter and he calls the shots with him. Instead of making the situation right , he as added to the shamelessness of asking for our payments before we have our possessions in hand ( Bribery !!!) Now to add to all of this I was promised and set with our Booking Agent Igor, that we would combine our Ibex hunt with a Roe Deer hunt, well guess what again. The outfitter made every excuse in the book to not take us on the Roe Deer hunt , The Deer hunt that was booked with Igor. Igor uses this web site as free advertising for his bookings and uses the cancellation hunt as a means of attracting clients. We bit on this and got screwed. I can tell you that his pricing he states in the cancellation is exactly the same deal you can get from the outfitter anytime, it is no savings, they are trying to get you to fill an open spot.. If you want more info PM me back here on this forum. There were three of us on this hunt and I will get the other as well to post theirs on here too.
    Steve - USA Hunter
    Steve, you have sent only 2000USD for you hunt.
    If you want to receive yours trophy, please send the many.
    Without payment for trophy fee - 1500USD we will not sent you trophy to USA.

    Best Regards
    Igor

    Steve. Naryn 2012
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  15. #35
    SlovakianHunter's Avatar
    SlovakianHunter is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Hunted South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania

    SlovakianHunter has no Articles
    View SlovakianHunter's Photos

    Default

    Hi guys, I will complete and finish our story with bear from Kamchatka. After Igors explanation that our documents are at the ministry in Moscow we tried to contact the ministry. They told us that they dont know a thing about our bear. So we contacted the president of hunting union, our good friend, and asked him to help us. He contacted people in Russia and they were looking for our bear. Few months nothing happened. Then we got a call that they found our bear and guess what. The fur was already processed by taxidermist and it was in a private collection of some guy in Kamachatka. So they got the trophy and did all the paperwork correct. We got the fur that was done but it was in terrible condition. It was rotten on few places and thanks god that our taxidermist was so skillful that he repaired it. What we will do now is a comparation of DNA wheter this bear is really ours. When we have been to Kamachatka we took the penis bone and now we have the hair. So I am very very curious how this gonna end. And Mr.Igor, you fraud, dont post your ridiculous offers here because you just cheat our hunting comunity. End of the story
    Hunting - a way of life

  16. #36
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlovakianHunter View Post
    Hi guys, I will complete and finish our story with bear from Kamchatka. After Igors explanation that our documents are at the ministry in Moscow we tried to contact the ministry. They told us that they dont know a thing about our bear. So we contacted the president of hunting union, our good friend, and asked him to help us. He contacted people in Russia and they were looking for our bear. Few months nothing happened. Then we got a call that they found our bear and guess what. The fur was already processed by taxidermist and it was in a private collection of some guy in Kamachatka. So they got the trophy and did all the paperwork correct. We got the fur that was done but it was in terrible condition. It was rotten on few places and thanks god that our taxidermist was so skillful that he repaired it. What we will do now is a comparation of DNA wheter this bear is really ours. When we have been to Kamachatka we took the penis bone and now we have the hair. So I am very very curious how this gonna end. And Mr.Igor, you fraud, dont post your ridiculous offers here because you just cheat our hunting comunity. End of the story

    Absolute crasy story.
    Your Bear was bei Trophy Russ Consalt ( Moscow) befor we make the CITES for you Bear.
    Trophy Rus Consult :: Hunting Trophies Transportation Worldwide
    Contact: Pavel Usachev:+74959724602
    emai:import@trophyrus.ru


    It's all lies! How can you get the trophy without me?
    I can post hier copy of CITES from SlovHunter too.
    I have a copy too.
    Please read e-mails correspondence from Pavel an me.
    He sayd that the Bears ( not only from Slovakia hunertrs) in Moscow:

    Игорь, добрый день
    Да шкуры получили, сейчас переписываемся с получателем из Словакии.

    Best regards,
    Pavel Usachev
    Export Manager

    TROPHY RUS CONSULT
    Trophy import / export
    Moscow, Russia
    Fax +7 495 664 27 69
    export@trophyrus.ru
    www.trophyrus.сom



    26 марта 2012 г. 16:51 пользователь Igor Kantsev <kancev_igor@extrem-tours.de> написал:


    Pavel , Privet!

    Est kakie novosti.
    Ja tolko priletel.
    Poluchilos schkuru poluchit?

    S uvascheniem
    igor


    Am 06.03.2012 8:20, schrieb Pavel Usachev:
    > Игорь, добрый день
    > Подскажите пожалуйста там два трофея медведя (шкуры и черепа)? Будут самолетом отправлять? Если да, то пожалуйста в Домодедово, на компанию ООО "ТРОФИ РУС КОНСАЛТ", головинское шоссе 5, офис ПРО
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Pavel Usachev
    > Export Manager
    >
    > TROPHY RUS CONSULT
    > Trophy import / export
    > Moscow, Russia
    > Fax +7 495 664 27 69
    > trophyrus.pavel@gmail.com
    > Trophy Rus Consult :: Hunting Trophies Transportation Worldwide
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 5 марта 2012 г. 21:11 пользователь Igor Kantsev <kancev_igor@extrem-tours.de> написал:
    >
    >
    > Pash, privet!
    >
    > Na kakoj Adres otpravit trophei?
    >
    > S Uvascheniem
    > Igor
    >
    >
    > Am 30.01.2012 10:14, schrieb Pavel Usachev:
    >> Игорь, добрый день
    >> Не совсем понял про какие лицензии речь?
    >>
    >> Best regards,
    >> Pavel Usachev
    >> Export Manager
    >>
    >> TROPHY RUS CONSULT
    >> Trophy import / export
    >> Moscow, Russia
    >> Fax +7 495 664 27 69
    >> trophyrus@gmail.com
    >> Трофи ус Консалт :: Международная транспортировка охотничьих трофеев
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> 30 января 2012 г. 12:00 пользователь Igor Kantsev <kancev_igor@extrem-tours.de> написал:
    >>
    >> Pavel, Dobrij Den!
    >>
    >> Vi mogete otpravit lizensii dlaj otpravki medvedjej v Moskvu)
    >>
    >> Здравствуйте, Игорь!
    >> Мой почтовый адрес: 684032. Камчатский край, Елизовский район, с. Николаевка, ул. Советская, 53. кв. 29.
    >> Вахрину А.А.
    >> С уважением,
    >> Александр
    >>
    >> S Uvascheniem
    >> Igor
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  17. #37
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Its CITES Permits for SlovHunter.
    If he asserts, what all were done by its unknown friend,
    whence I can have his CITES documents?
    Where I them took?

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  18. #38
    SlovakianHunter's Avatar
    SlovakianHunter is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Hunted South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania

    SlovakianHunter has no Articles
    View SlovakianHunter's Photos

    Default

    Yes we got it from Trophy rus consult. No it is not crazy story its a real story. Our bear would stay in Kamchatka if our friends wouldnt help to us. People from Profihunt are not unknown. Thanks god that they were looking for the bear in that time as CITES are issued only for 6 months. Say whatever you want, we lived this story from start untill the end. We never saw you personally and your friend from Slovakia that helped to you is same as you are. Place where we hunted in Kamachatka was thirsty for moose what was no.1 in our wishlist. Maybe a year ago someone saw a moose there. In 10 days of hard walkin 7-10 kilometers a day we have seen only two bears and no moose! This bear we got under typical conditions, they walk with you and you dont shoot anyhing then you have a chance to pay a lot of money for helicopter which look for your game. We found this poor bear in one hour of flying! So bear was shot when helicopter drop us at the bear on distance 40 meters. This is your great hunting and I am sorry for american hunters that hunted with you. Everyone should learn something about you before they go with you, I am very sad that we had no source when we bought a hunt.
    Hunting - a way of life

  19. #39
    Ibexhunter's Avatar
    Ibexhunter is offline AH Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    165
    Ibexhunter has no Articles
    View Ibexhunter's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlovakianHunter View Post
    Yes we got it from Trophy rus consult. No it is not crazy story its a real story. Our bear would stay in Kamchatka if our friends wouldnt help to us. People from Profihunt are not unknown. Thanks god that they were looking for the bear in that time as CITES are issued only for 6 months. Say whatever you want, we lived this story from start untill the end. We never saw you personally and your friend from Slovakia that helped to you is same as you are. Place where we hunted in Kamachatka was thirsty for moose what was no.1 in our wishlist. Maybe a year ago someone saw a moose there. In 10 days of hard walkin 7-10 kilometers a day we have seen only two bears and no moose! This bear we got under typical conditions, they walk with you and you dont shoot anyhing then you have a chance to pay a lot of money for helicopter which look for your game. We found this poor bear in one hour of flying! So bear was shot when helicopter drop us at the bear on distance 40 meters. This is your great hunting and I am sorry for american hunters that hunted with you. Everyone should learn something about you before they go with you, I am very sad that we had no source when we bought a hunt.
    Certainly, the facts we have make the CITES paperwork - therefore you agree that we did to you documents and transfer, instead of your friends as you confirmed.
    If I didn't have these documents I couldn't prove that you deceive.

    During this period when you hunted - you had no right to shoot a bear.
    A brown bear trophy import to Europe from Russia has been forbidden.
    Therefore it was quickly impossible to make documents.
    we had as soon as a possibility to make documents - them have sente also a trophy to you .
    Therefore it is not necessary to say lies here at a forum about friends which to you have helped.
    The hunter which shot an elk - has taken away the trophy, and you couldn't take - it was impossible to import a trophy of the Bear into the European Union from Russia this time.
    Give tell as how you have landed from the helicopter in 40 meters from a bear


    There are many hunters have a good hunt in the hunting area by Alexander.

    Rick Leitheiser. Tel: 605-988-0714. Lrickmas@itctel.com


    Attached Images Attached Images
    Igor
    Hunting Club Taiga - Hunting in Europe
    info@extrem-tours.de
    www.hunt-club-taiga.de

  20. #40
    SlovakianHunter's Avatar
    SlovakianHunter is offline AH Member
    Joined
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    31

    Hunted South Africa (Kalahari, Limpopo), Namibia, Zimbabwe, Kamchatka, Kazachstan, Canada B.C., Romania

    SlovakianHunter has no Articles
    View SlovakianHunter's Photos

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibexhunter View Post
    Certainly, the facts we have make the CITES paperwork - therefore you agree that we did to you documents and transfer, instead of your friends.

    During this period when you hunted - you had no right to shoot a bear.
    A brown bear trophy import to Europe from Russia has been forbidden.
    Therefore it was quickly impossible to make documents.
    we had as soon as a possibility to make documents - them have sente also a trophy to you .
    Therefore it is not necessary to say lies here at a forum about friends which to you have helped.
    The hunter which shot an elk - has taken away the trophy, and you couldn't take - it was impossible to import a trophy of the Bear into the European Union from Russia this time.
    Give tell as how you have landed from the helicopter in 40 meters from a bear
    I never said that you didnt make the CITES papers, but without help of our friends you wouldnt do anything and thats all. It took 2 years and it would another two. I will not tell you anything, you know what your people do on hunts, bear was shot on 40 meters after helicopter forced this bear on our direction, you know how to cheat people and how to steal their money. Fuck you I have nothing else to speak with you. And I am really surprised that admin dont ban people like this.
    Hunting - a way of life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. IBEX HUNTING - Kyrgyzstan MID ASIA - 4,500US$
    By Ibexhunter in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:32 AM
  3. Cancellation Hunt Marco Polo -14000USD Kyrgyzstan
    By Ibexhunter in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 10:29 AM
  4. IBEX Spain and IBEX/MARCO POLO Kyragyzstan
    By mc-hunting in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:53 AM
  5. 10 DAY MARCO POLO HUNT IN KYRGYZSTAN 2012
    By Kyrgyzhunt in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 07:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •