Hunt Kudu from Horseback in the Waterberg Mountains of Limpopo
We are offering one (1X1) 7 day hunt for one Kudu Bull from horseback at a discounted price of $4,399.00
The hunt will be conducted on 10,000 acres of prime bushveld in the Waterberg Mountains near Ellisras which are famous for the quality of its Kudu and ALL the game that roams this area are free ranging as the hunting area is not game fenced. Because we're hunting truly free ranging animals we are limited to the species that naturally occur in the area i.e. Kudu, Bushbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, Klipspringer, Grysbok, Grey Duiker, Steenbok, Warthog and Bushpig, but if there are other animals on your list these hunts can also be arranged in the vicinity.
The regular price of such a hunt would be made up as follows:
Daily Rate $400 X 7 = $2,800
Trophy Fee $2,000
This means that we're offering a discount of $793 (15%) on this hunt at only $4,399!
The discounted price includes:
- Trophy Fee for one Kudu Bull;
- Daily Rates and Tax;
- Road transportation to our ranch from Oliver Tambo International airport and back;
- 7 full days of hunting;
- Accommodation in an air conditioned chalet with bathroom en suite;
- All meals and beverages (incl. alcoholic beverages in moderation);
- Daily Laundry Service;
- Services of a Professional Hunter, tracker and skinner;
- Use of horses and fully equipped hunting vehicle;
- Skinning, field preperation, marking and salting of trophies
Other available animals may be hunted at our regular rates as advertised on our website.
There are not many other SA-based Outfits that offer horseback hunting and most of those who do, place a premium on hunting from horseback by means of higher daily rates this is REALLY a good deal for this type of hunt! Our horses are well trained Boerperd (African Mustang) crosses which are surefooted and used to the area we hunt in. Even beginner riders can ride them.
If you are interested or need more information please email or PM me.