Sable Hunt Zambia Special
This is a discussion on Sable Hunt Zambia Special within the GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Balla-Balla Safaris - Sable Hunt Zambia Special 2013 We have a 5 days sable hunt special for 2013. 5 days ...
03-07-2013, 05:27 AM #1
Sable Hunt Zambia Special
Balla-Balla Safaris - Sable Hunt Zambia Special 2013
We have a 5 days sable hunt special for 2013. 5 days hunting + arrival & depart days.
The hunt will be conducted on our private ranch Bird Estate situated in the Southern Province of Zambia.
Bird Estate is just + - 1 hour drive from the world famous Victoria falls. The accommodation is a traditional Zambia style tented camp. Outdoor shower and bathroom. Outdoor dining area. Creating that true safari feeling.
5 Day Sable Hunt Package
1 x 1 USD$ 10,000
2 x 1 USD$ 9,500
1 x Sable trophy, Professional hunter services. Meet and greet. Accommodation, meals, soft drinks, local beers and house wine (excluding spirits). laundry services, camp staff, trackers and skinners. Field preparation of trophies. Vehicle use.Transfer to and from airport. Delivery of trophies to local Taxidermy.
Rifle import permit. Visa on arrival. Trophy fees of extra animals hunted or wounded.
Medial accident baggage trip cancellation. Mars air rescue services liability cover.
Dip and pack, crate and export of trophies. Accommodation before or after the hunt.
50% deposit is required to the secure bookings. Balance to be paid upon arrival. This hunt can be done with rifle, bow or black powder. Observer can be added for USD$250 a day. Extra animals like kafue lechwe, nyala, and lichtenstein hartebeest ext, can be hunted according to our 2013 price list. Any further questions or information please email me.
03-07-2013, 06:22 AM #2
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Great deal Shawn. What size Sable can be expected? I assume pick-up would be from Vic Falls?
03-07-2013, 06:40 AM #3
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
If it's anything like the one above, it would be a excellent deal.
03-07-2013, 02:49 PM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
This keeps up I am going to move to Africa.
Obviously all of Zambia was not shut down. Good to see.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
03-07-2013, 11:34 PM #5
03-07-2013, 11:36 PM #6
Hi Buff-Buster, Yes pick up would be from Livingstone Airport, Zambia. (Victoria Falls). We average 40" to 42". Yes you can expect good quality sable as the one above. Hunting on private land is still open in Zambia. We are conducting hunts as normal.
Regards, Shawn Bird
03-07-2013, 11:48 PM #7
bit of a cross over there shawn
03-10-2013, 12:47 PM #8
- Member of S.C.I, ZPHGA,BWMA, IPHA
- Hunted zimbabwe, south africa, zambia, uganda, mocambique, usa, spain, russia
- marty has no Articles
- View marty's Photos
03-28-2013, 01:55 AM #9
By Balla-Balla Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2013, 06:13 AM
By TOM in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:06 PM
By Motsomi in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 12Last Post: 03-14-2012, 09:07 PM
By Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2011, 07:05 AM
By marty in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:25 AM