Free Hunt for Two Hunters from HartzView Hunting Safaris for 2011
This is a discussion on Free Hunt for Two Hunters from HartzView Hunting Safaris for 2011 within the FREE Hunts & Giveaways forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Originally Posted by Big B Any hunter can tell you that the trophy is only the gravy on the meat, ...
01-28-2011, 06:03 PM #61
- Member of Sporting Shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association
- Hunted Australia, New Zealand, Namibia
- johnfox has no Articles
- johnfox has no Photos
01-30-2011, 02:32 PM #62
- Member of DU
- Hunted Tanzania, USA
- duckman90 has no Articles
- View duckman90's Photos
01-30-2011, 03:24 PM #63
I have several trophy heads that are not monsters or even minimum SCI but I dont value them less. Everyone wants big heads but it dont always work out that way. My second buff (Botswana) is only about 34" across, so what. He has a nice boss and shape and I downed him with one shot from over 140 yards moving away from me. One .375 solid dumped him instantly! It was an easy stalk too but I wont forget it.
02-01-2011, 08:18 PM #64
- Member of North American Hunting Club Trophy Life Member, NRA, Safari Club International, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted US, Canada, South Africa
- Tom071 has no Articles
- View Tom071's Photos
Canada Bear Hunt
This was the only guided hunt I have every been on and it was amazing, I can only imagine what a tru African Safri would be like. 275lbs shot on the second day of a 5 day hunt.
02-01-2011, 11:20 PM #65
- Member of SA Hunters SAHGCA
- Bushbuck 1 has no Articles
- View Bushbuck 1's Photos
Ever elusive Ram!! :-))))
After many hunts in very difficult terrain, one of the Rams I have shot in these harsh conditions and one of the Rams that lived up to it's full reputation!! Absolute honour to be able to hunt this awesome animal! :-)))
Namibian Mountain Zebra hunt
Thanks again for the lovely prize on offer.
Below is a link to the whole story I wrote about my hunt that took place in 2009.
It was a very satisfying hunt to say the least. A very nervous stalk while gemsbuck were watching us, culminating in me having to take the shot over 172m, over a small valley.
Here is the pic of the zebra and below that, a link to the story.
Mountain Zebra Hunt - Namibia July 2009
02-02-2011, 02:50 AM #67
- Hunted in South Africa, Mauritius
- Tikoloss has no Articles
- View Tikoloss's Photos
Hunting trip in South Africa. My first Blue Wilderbeest and warthog. They were taken from the same hide with 40 minutes gap. Great experience!
For the one who wish to view the shot I made on the Blue Wilderbeest, I've uploaded the video on youtube:
Enjoy it! However it was quite hard to see the animal going like this. It's part of the hunt anyway!
02-02-2011, 03:52 AM #68
- Member of Polish Hunting Organization
- Chris Ciemniewski has no Articles
- View Chris Ciemniewski's Photos
2003-2010 different species on different continents
1. picture: fallow deer stag taken in Poland, near Prudnik, on a rut in 2009. 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock,
2. picture: black bear taken on bait, western New Foundland/Canada in 2007, same rifle
3. picture: canadian moose taken in rut in New Foundland/Canada 2008, 7 Rem.Mag.180gr. Federal Premium
4. picture: non-typical woodland caribou taken in New Foundland/Canada in 2008, rifle as above
5. picture: 5 wildboars taken within 20 seconds during the night hunt near Koszecin/Poland in 2005, 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock,
6. picture: golden class rusa deer stag taken on Mauritius in 2010; 7 Rem. Magnum 150gr. Federal
7. picture: non-typical roe deer buck taken near Pszczyna/Poland in 2009; 243 Win, 58 gr. Hornady V-Max w/Molly
8. picture: 6/7 non-typical Rocky Mountain elk taken in GMU 16a New Mexico/USA in 2009, scored 375 points SCI; 7 Rem. Magnum 180 gr. Federal Premium
9. picture: pronghorn antelope taken in GMU 20 New Mexico/USA in 2009, 257 Weatherby Mag.
10.picture:brown bear taken north Magadan Siberia/Russia in 2008, scored 8 6/8 feet; 375 HH Mag. 270 gr. SP-RP HM InterLock
11.picture:2 wild boar taskers taken ("doublet") near Pszczyna/Poland in 2007; 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock
12.picture:waterbuck taken in Limpopo Province/RSA in 2003; 375 HH Mag. 270 gr. SP-RP HM InterLock
Daniel z Prudnika.jpg IMG_1055.JPG DSC01417.jpg DSC01386.jpg DSC00553.jpg IMG_1497.jpg IMG_1280.jpg IMG_0835.jpg IMG_0756.jpg IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0494.jpg Dalej przy koźle.jpg
02-02-2011, 05:17 AM #69
- Member of SCI, NRA, North American Hunting Club,
- raycapone has no Articles
- View raycapone's Photos
02-02-2011, 07:13 AM #70
Picture taken in Portugal during a traditional wild boar hunt.
Dogs are used to chase wild boars but sometimes they can grab them. This generates a big fight. Here is one of those moment's.
02-02-2011, 07:25 AM #71
Taken in Portugal, Axis deer with a bow
02-02-2011, 07:32 AM #72
Small game bow hunting in Portugal
Very nice trophy with my uncle.
colosse: Hunt with my uncle in the hunting ground of Ferney, in Mauritius. Beautiful weather. Amazing memory.
trophy size: 36 7/8 inch.
grater and DSC 01215: taking pics of deer while stalking wild boar with my cousin and best friend.
02-02-2011, 10:27 AM #74
- Member of SCI Life Member, NRA Life Member, TSSA
- Hunted Tanzania
- JDG8354 has no Articles
- View JDG8354's Photos
Oryx in the Great Rift Valley, and Sunset - Near Mt. Burko, Tanzania
This very nice Oryx came as a tremendous blessing after 5 days of not seeing a single animal I was hunting. It had been a fantastic Safari with PH Gerard Ambrose, but I was beginning to think my safari was over. This is the great hunting team (minus Gerard) that guided, tracked and assisted me in my first, but definitely not last, African safari. The sunset photo was one of many -- each day ended in a sunset more beautiful than the day before.
Heaven on earth.
Copy of DSC_0018_018.jpg
02-02-2011, 11:36 AM #75
- Member of NAHC Life Member, RMEF Life Member, SCI Mid-Atlantic Bowhunters Chapter, NRA
- Hunted South Africa, Canada, New Zeland
- 378custom has no Articles
- View 378custom's Photos
This trophy whitetail was taken by my best hunting partner ever: my daughter. She took this when she was 12 and it was the first year that I let her carry a rifle while we were hunting. This was her first big game animal ever and, although it was a doe, it was definitely a worthy trophy for both of us. My daughter is truly a remarkable person. She attends a school for the intellectually gifted where she is one of two girls who made the varsity track team, is on a travel soccer team, volunteers for community service (unlike her dad who was asked to do community service when he was a young teen by a man who wore black satin and carried a gavel!), and most always puts other people ahead of herself.
My daughter has accompanied me into the woods on our annual deer hunting trip since she was eight. She has helped me spot deer, especially when I may have dozed off for just a minute or two, track deer that I've shot, assisted in field dressing, and all the way through helping with the sausage making. Now she finally got to do it with her own harvest.
She has told me on several occasions that her dream hunt would be a hunting safari with dad in Africa and who am I to argue with my baby's dreams?!?!
02-02-2011, 12:17 PM #76
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
02-02-2011, 12:53 PM #77
Hunting Ibex in Iran
I took this eleven year old Persian desert ibex in Iran last month. The shot was taken from 137 yards using a custom XP-100 handgun in 6.5 WSM.
02-02-2011, 12:55 PM #78
Hunting Urial in Iran
This Transcaspian urial was taken in Iran, Jan. 2011. The eleven year old ram was taken with an XP-100 handgun from long range.
02-02-2011, 12:57 PM #79
Hunting Bongo in Cameroon
I took this bongo with a 375 JDJ handgun in Cameroon.
02-02-2011, 12:58 PM #80
Hunting Western Forest Sitatunga in Cameroon
I took this Western Forest Sitatunga with a 375 JDJ handgun in Cameroon.
By Hartzview Hunting Safaris in forum FREE Hunts & GiveawaysReplies: 849Last Post: 05-16-2013, 08:28 AM
By Hartzview Hunting Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 11Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:52 PM
By Hartzview Hunting Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:46 AM
By Spiral Horn Safaris in forum FREE Hunts & GiveawaysReplies: 482Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:07 AM
By Koedoeberg in forum FREE Hunts & GiveawaysReplies: 208Last Post: 02-02-2011, 03:44 AM