Ever elusive Ram!! :-))))
After many hunts in very difficult terrain, one of the Rams I have shot in these harsh conditions and one of the Rams that lived up to it's full reputation!! Absolute honour to be able to hunt this awesome animal! :-)))
Namibian Mountain Zebra hunt
Thanks again for the lovely prize on offer.
Below is a link to the whole story I wrote about my hunt that took place in 2009.
It was a very satisfying hunt to say the least. A very nervous stalk while gemsbuck were watching us, culminating in me having to take the shot over 172m, over a small valley.
Here is the pic of the zebra and below that, a link to the story.
2003-2010 different species on different continents
1. picture: fallow deer stag taken in Poland, near Prudnik, on a rut in 2009. 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock,
2. picture: black bear taken on bait, western New Foundland/Canada in 2007, same rifle
3. picture: canadian moose taken in rut in New Foundland/Canada 2008, 7 Rem.Mag.180gr. Federal Premium
4. picture: non-typical woodland caribou taken in New Foundland/Canada in 2008, rifle as above
5. picture: 5 wildboars taken within 20 seconds during the night hunt near Koszecin/Poland in 2005, 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock,
6. picture: golden class rusa deer stag taken on Mauritius in 2010; 7 Rem. Magnum 150gr. Federal
7. picture: non-typical roe deer buck taken near Pszczyna/Poland in 2009; 243 Win, 58 gr. Hornady V-Max w/Molly
8. picture: 6/7 non-typical Rocky Mountain elk taken in GMU 16a New Mexico/USA in 2009, scored 375 points SCI; 7 Rem. Magnum 180 gr. Federal Premium
9. picture: pronghorn antelope taken in GMU 20 New Mexico/USA in 2009, 257 Weatherby Mag.
10.picture:brown bear taken north Magadan Siberia/Russia in 2008, scored 8 6/8 feet; 375 HH Mag. 270 gr. SP-RP HM InterLock
11.picture:2 wild boar taskers taken ("doublet") near Pszczyna/Poland in 2007; 30-06 Spr. 220gr. Federal Power Shock
12.picture:waterbuck taken in Limpopo Province/RSA in 2003; 375 HH Mag. 270 gr. SP-RP HM InterLock
Attachment 5779 Attachment 5790 Attachment 5789 Attachment 5788 Attachment 5787 Attachment 5786 Attachment 5785 Attachment 5784 Attachment 5783 Attachment 5781 Attachment 5782 Attachment 5791
Very nice trophy with my uncle.
colosse: Hunt with my uncle in the hunting ground of Ferney, in Mauritius. Beautiful weather. Amazing memory.
trophy size: 36 7/8 inch.
grater and DSC 01215: taking pics of deer while stalking wild boar with my cousin and best friend.
Oryx in the Great Rift Valley, and Sunset - Near Mt. Burko, Tanzania
This very nice Oryx came as a tremendous blessing after 5 days of not seeing a single animal I was hunting. It had been a fantastic Safari with PH Gerard Ambrose, but I was beginning to think my safari was over. This is the great hunting team (minus Gerard) that guided, tracked and assisted me in my first, but definitely not last, African safari. The sunset photo was one of many -- each day ended in a sunset more beautiful than the day before.
Heaven on earth.
Hunting Bongo in Cameroon
Hunting Western Forest Sitatunga in Cameroon
I took this Western Forest Sitatunga with a 375 JDJ handgun in Cameroon.