Charter Company in South Africa
Good day all.
First i want to introduce myself. My name is Pieter and i am the owner of LBI CHARTERS in South Africa. Being a fully licensed charter company i know what it involves to run a safe, and reliable service.
If you are looking to charter is South Africa or Africa to hunting areas please make sure that the company you are flying with has the following to ensure your safety and for insurance purposes.
1. The company must have a South African air service license.
2. The company must have an Aircraft operating certificate approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of South Africa.
3. The company must have all the aircrafts they use for charters on the Aircraft operating certificate.
4. The company must have insurance and Liability insurance cover of R2 000 000 per seat.
5. The pilot must be a certified Commercial pilot.
6. A ticket must be issued to each passenger onboard the aircraft with the company license on the ticket.
That is all the requirements needed for an operator to fly you legally.
There is no such thing as a private charter. There are no such thing as a private plane. A privately own aircraft may be used for charters if all the above mentioned is in place.
Please guys for your own safety make sure the operator is legal.
For more information you can contact me.
For more information on charter operators and regulation please kindly visit our website and go to CATS & CARS in sub menu and read under part 91 (private flights and operators) part 135 (charter operators) part 121 (Airline operators).
I thank you for your time for charters in Africa you may contact me for a quote 24/7.