Walking Safaris Promotion
Just to let you all know, the Walking Safari price lists are now up with some images of the camp etc. These are extremely well priced African Adventures and will give you an opportunity to experience something quite unique in South Africa.
Just make sure you pack your boots and some good socks.
Check out the link here Walking Safaris South Africa
African Bush Safaris walking Safari
I would be interested in more detail, how large is the property, fenced? some of the details.
Internet Void - My Appologies
Really sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
Between hunting and the fact that we have had terrible service from our ISP I have been a tad bit out of reach. Thanks to a new tower though I now have phone signal and a cell modem so things are back on line.
Getting back to the replies.
I am glad to see there are so many of you interested in my Walking Safaris. I will try and answer all the questions posted but if there are any not covered please e-mail me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply directly ( and quickly this time )
1. The property I use is in the Northwest Province near Vryburg
2. It is 6000ha ( 12 000 acres ) in size
3. It has external game fencing only (60km of it), no internal fences
4. Accomodation is from a central tented camp, each day we set out on foot from camp hunt in a direction, I radio ahead and get lunch dropped at a good spot for a bite and a seista. We then continue after the rest for the afternoon hunt and make our way back to camp for sun downers and a well earned rest
5. Hunting days are planned around the clients comfort and fitness. Even the physically challenged can enjoy my style of hunting. There is a hell of a lot of game on the farm
6. Estimated game populations
Red Hartebeest 300
7. Prices are really reasonable - African Bush Safaris is dedicated to bringing more, ethical hunters, to Africa. With this in mind we keep our prices to the lowest we can and hunt properties that allow us to do this where the land owners share our vision for the future of African hunting and its role in conservation.
All prices now in Rands.
Blesbuck – R 2 000
Red Haartebees – R 6 500
Tssesebe – R 9 500
Gemsbuck – R 6 500
Kudu – R 7 000
Eland – R 11 000
Zebra (Hartmanns) – R 20 000
Warthog – R 1 000
There are a lot of other species in the area and we can accomodate most any requests, its a great all round hunting destination so the sky is the limit.
Day rate including all meals/ph/skinning etc is R 2000/hunter/day
Minimum duration is 5 days
Transfer days to and from Joburg are charged at standard day rate.
I hope this helps to answer your questions and I look forward to hearing from you.
0027 83 414 2446