Crayfish in Mozambique!
This is a discussion on Crayfish in Mozambique! within the Fishing forums, part of the Fishing Forums - Fishing category; I took out this crayfish during a family holiday in Mozambique,the biggest I have ever caught!...
10-20-2013, 11:29 PM #1
10-20-2013, 11:39 PM #2
What a treat!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
10-21-2013, 12:35 AM #3
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
- DOC-404 has no Articles
- View DOC-404's Photos
Nice lobster, Piet. By the way, after a few double Captain Morgan's and coke my photo's also seem to come out sideways..
10-21-2013, 01:01 AM #4
10-21-2013, 07:33 AM #5
- Hunted united states canada mexico south africa
- billc has no Articles
- View billc's Photos
Oh I bet he tasted great.They look so different then the ones here on the east coast.Great picture with the family to.
10-21-2013, 07:48 AM #6
- Member of BBFT Mexico,SCI New Monterrey Chapter,IHEA
- Hunted Zimbabwe, USA, Mexico , Central America, Kyrgysztan, Scotland
- davidarizpe has no Articles
- View davidarizpe's Photos
delicious.NEW SCI CHAPTER MONTERREY MEXICO
10-21-2013, 02:11 PM #7
10-21-2013, 05:44 PM #8
- Member of NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
- Rob44 has no Articles
- Rob44 has no Photos
Spineys don,t taste quite as Good as a Maine but I,ve never seen anybody walk a way from One
10-24-2013, 01:06 PM #9
- Member of Safari Club International, National Archery in the Schools Program, Chillakoot Bowhunters
- Hunted USA and Canada
- kal has no Articles
- kal has no Photos
Not what I picture when someone said crayfish. In the states they are about 6 inches long, one heck of a catch. Thanks for sharing.
10-24-2013, 08:53 PM #10
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Looks like a nice option for the Braai.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
11-01-2013, 12:05 AM #11
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
nice size cray Pieter
we call them painted crayfish in Australia and they are only found up in the northern states.
do you spear them in Mozambique ?
as l beleave these ones are vegetarian
11-01-2013, 02:57 AM #12
By Stan-Elephant Trail in forum Mozambique Hunting ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2013, 07:43 PM
By Global Rescue in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:56 AM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:00 PM