This is a discussion on Saturdays outing within the Fishing forums, part of the Fishing Forums - Fishing category; Went fishing with a couple of friends on Saturday and had a good day! A little bit of trouble with ...
04-16-2013, 06:27 AM #2
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
I only wear the skirt in warm weather.
04-16-2013, 08:00 AM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
We had planned some shooting practice so we carried through.
Some how I do not think that the grass skirt was a choice on this outing.
Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!