Reflex compound bows
This is a discussion on Reflex compound bows within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Hello guys, has anyone here experience with reflex bows? I know they get produced by Hoyt and the prices are ...
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM #1
- Hunted Germany, Benin, Zimbabwe, Bosnia, Romania, Guinea, Pakistan, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, England & Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
09-13-2012, 06:36 PM #2
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
No first hand knowledge of them, but, they are good enough for Chuck Adams,,,,He has killed many, many animals including Muskox in well below subzero conditions with one."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
10-15-2012, 12:53 PM #3
- Member of Arizona Bowhunter's Association (Life member); Pope & Young Club (Records Committee Member and Measurer); Bowhunting in Arizona (Records Secretary)
- Hunted South Africa; United States
- StickFlicker AZ has no Photos
I was on the Reflex advisory staff at one time, and shot Reflex for quite a few years after that even though I wasn't on staff. I loved my Reflex bow. I'm shooting a Hoyt bow now (Carbon Matrix), have always been happy with how Hoyt products have performed.
10-16-2012, 04:29 PM #4
- Member of Safari Club International, National Archery in the Schools Program, Chillakoot Bowhunters
- Hunted USA and Canada
- kal has no Photos
They are fine bows, really all they were was hoyt bows that could be sold in big box stores. Most of your big bow manufacturers have made deals with archery shops to keep them from selling in stores like cabelas. Hoyt reabsorbed all the top line reflex and just renamed them. Fine bows.
By teenhunter in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2012, 06:33 PM
By 35bore in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 30Last Post: 10-17-2012, 02:14 PM
By G force in forum Hunting Equipment, Gear & OpticsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:07 AM
By bctlaw in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:12 PM
By ColoradoHunter in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2011, 01:48 PM