Back to the bow...
This is a discussion on Back to the bow... within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Hi, I always spend a few days per year to hunt just for myself on tallyho and this time I ...
06-28-2012, 09:44 AM #1
- Hunted Germany, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
- Caracal has no Articles
- View Caracal's Photos
Back to the bow...
I always spend a few days per year to hunt just for myself on tallyho and this time I took the bow!
I tought you guys would enjoy some pictures of the kudu and duiker I took with the bow!
I had a wonderful time and I'm happy I took the bow again after a long time.
06-28-2012, 10:09 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Like that Duiker a lot.
Thanks for posting.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
06-28-2012, 12:12 PM #3
Thanks for sharing Dennis, very nice!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-28-2012, 02:02 PM #4
Very cool Kudu. There is just something about bowhunting.Tom
06-28-2012, 02:17 PM #5
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Congrats with 2 great animals with your bow!
06-28-2012, 05:48 PM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Nice! I'll have to get a duiker, some day!
Doesn't look like you missed a step being way from archery. Nice job man.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
06-30-2012, 04:10 AM #8
Very nice Dennis!!Elite Archery Pro Staff - Winners Choice Pro Staff - Muzzy Pro Staff - Tightspot Pro Staff - Victory Pro Staff
Professional Hunter & Outdoor Writer
06-30-2012, 02:04 PM #9
- Member of SA Hunters, SA Wingsooters
- Hunted South Africa (Limpopo, North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal)
- davidhein has no Articles
- davidhein has no Photos
Awesome animals. Very nice kudu and duiker!
06-30-2012, 09:30 PM #10
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Australia ( Northern Territory), New Zealand ( both the North and South Island), Namibia, RSA, England, Scotland, Argentina, Canada (Northwest Territories, Quebec, Alberta, Ontario), United States (WA,AZ,CO,NM,WY,NE,TX,OK,KS,SD,LA,MO,IL,KY,MI,OH,PA,NY,MD,NC,FL,AK)
A job well done! Congrats!The will to succeed isn't nearly as important as the will to prepare to succeed.
07-01-2012, 02:12 AM #11
- Member of SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
- Wolverine67 has no Articles
- View Wolverine67's Photos
Congrats on fine animals. Love your kudu.The best hunt are the one in your dreams, the next best are the one in your memories.
By coaster500 in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 23Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:37 PM
By Shallom in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 22Last Post: 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
By robgeisler in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2011, 08:48 AM
By mcdowelr in forum Zimbabwe Hunting ReportsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM
By Billy Stewart in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:07 AM