Back to the bow...
This is a discussion on Back to the bow... within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Hi, I always spend a few days per year to hunt just for myself on tallyho and this time I ...
06-28-2012, 09:44 AM #1
- Hunted Germany, Benin, Zimbabwe, Bosnia, Romania, Guinea, Pakistan, Zambia, Cameroun, Burkina Faso, USA, Mozambique, Poland, South Africa, Namibia, NewZealand, Canada, Croatia, CZ, England & Scotland, Belarus, Lithuania
Back to the bow...
I always spend a few days per year to hunt just for myself on tallyho and this time I took the bow!
I tought you guys would enjoy some pictures of the kudu and duiker I took with the bow!
I had a wonderful time and I'm happy I took the bow again after a long time.
06-28-2012, 10:09 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
Like that Duiker a lot.
Thanks for posting.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
06-28-2012, 12:12 PM #3
- Member of AfricaHunting.com
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, France, Spain, USA
Thanks for sharing Dennis, very nice!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-28-2012, 02:02 PM #4
- Member of SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
- Hunted Africa...are there other continents to hunt?
Very cool Kudu. There is just something about bowhunting.Tom
Congrats with 2 great animals with your bow!
06-28-2012, 05:48 PM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Nice! I'll have to get a duiker, some day!
Doesn't look like you missed a step being way from archery. Nice job man.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
06-30-2012, 04:10 AM #8
- Member of ABO, SCI, SABA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, United States
Very nice Dennis!!Professional Hunter & Outdoor Writer
06-30-2012, 02:04 PM #9
- Member of SA Hunters, SA Wingsooters
- Hunted South Africa (Limpopo, North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Kwa-Zulu Natal)
- davidhein has no Photos
Awesome animals. Very nice kudu and duiker!
06-30-2012, 09:30 PM #10
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Australia ( Northern Territory), New Zealand ( both the North and South Island), Namibia, RSA, England, Scotland, Argentina, Canada (Northwest Territories, Quebec, Alberta, Ontario), United States (WA,AZ,CO,NM,WY,NE,TX,OK,KS,SD,LA,MO,IL,KY,MI,OH,PA,NY,MD,NC,FL,AK)
A job well done! Congrats!The will to succeed isn't nearly as important as the will to prepare to succeed.
07-01-2012, 02:12 AM #11
- Member of SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
Congrats on fine animals. Love your kudu.The best hunt are the one in your dreams, the next best are the one in your memories.
By coaster500 in forum Hunting Reports & ReviewsReplies: 23Last Post: 05-31-2012, 08:37 PM
By Shallom in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 22Last Post: 05-23-2012, 09:32 AM
By robgeisler in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2011, 08:48 AM
By mcdowelr in forum Hunting Reports & ReviewsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:03 PM
By Billy Stewart in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:07 AM