This is a discussion on 54" Kudu within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; My client came in yesterday and we were lucky to arrow this bull today. We were stalking some Wildebeest when ...
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM #1
My client came in yesterday and we were lucky to arrow this bull today. We were stalking some Wildebeest when the Kudu spoiled it for us. He was in the way and would have busted us. The client is more happy with the Kudu that he arrowed as he thought it almost impossible to stalk kudu. Sometimes you have to be lucky.
Adriaan Kudu.JPGBowtech Beast 92lb
1050gr Easton DG @ 236fps
180gr German Kinetics
05-11-2012, 01:49 PM #2
- Member of PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
- Koedoeberg has no Articles
- View Koedoeberg's Photos
05-11-2012, 01:55 PM #3
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
Sweet. It's good to be lucky.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
05-11-2012, 04:45 PM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Nice KuduJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
05-11-2012, 05:06 PM #6
- Member of NRA, RMEF, NAHC. LSBA
- Hunted USA, New Zealand, South Africa
- mudslinger has no Articles
- View mudslinger's Photos
Great Kudu. Congrats!HCA Speed Pro, 70#'s @ 29", 560 grain Gold Tip XT Hunters tipped w/100 grain Smoke Ramcat.
05-11-2012, 05:26 PM #7
- Member of RMEF DU SCI NRA
- Hunted CAR CANADA MEXICO USA RSA
- BARTFRNCS has no Articles
- View BARTFRNCS's Photos
Great Kudu! Luck was on your side they dont get big by being stupid. You must have been in ultra stealth mode to catch him off guard like that.
05-11-2012, 05:35 PM #8
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Nice bull! I would be happy with that one."Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
05-11-2012, 06:26 PM #9
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Well done, take what comes.
Glad your client knows what he's got.
Congratulations.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-11-2012, 07:40 PM #10
- Member of SCI, RMEF
- Hunted limmpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
- Blue Skies Hunting Adventures has no Articles
- View Blue Skies Hunting Adventures's Photos
Nice Kudu, good job Fritz!Brian
Blue Skies Hunting Adventures
05-11-2012, 08:45 PM #11
- Member of SSAA, NZDA
- Hunted Germany, NZ, Australia
- timbear has no Articles
- timbear has no Photos
05-12-2012, 02:54 AM #12
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Great looking Kudu!
05-12-2012, 10:05 AM #13
- Hunted Namibia, Kyrgyzstan South Africa
- gillettehunter has no Articles
- View gillettehunter's Photos
Nice Kudu. Lady luck is great, when she's on your side! Good job. Bruce
05-12-2012, 11:44 AM #14
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Very nice kudu, congratulations!
By GSTONE in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:57 PM
By Cossack in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2010, 03:51 AM
By monish in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 10Last Post: 07-31-2010, 04:27 PM
By browningbbr in forum ReloadingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:48 AM