TOM ADDLEMAN BOW HUNTING IN AFRICA
This is a discussion on TOM ADDLEMAN BOW HUNTING IN AFRICA within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Tom is currently bow hunting with Dark Continent Bow Hunting in South Africa. He shot a Steenbuck and a Blue ...
TOM ADDLEMAN BOW HUNTING IN AFRICA
Tom is currently bow hunting with Dark Continent Bow Hunting in South Africa.
He shot a Steenbuck and a Blue Wildebeest this morning on day 1.
See attached photo's
04-11-2012, 10:07 AM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Tom, nice steenbok...it's very nice.
04-11-2012, 10:16 AM #3
Thanks for sharing Sheryl! Please tell Tom that his success comes directly from the cap he's wearing!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
04-11-2012, 11:16 AM #4
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Well done Tom!
Thanks for sharing Sheryl
04-11-2012, 11:51 AM #5
- Member of SCI, SHAC, RW Guild
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, Poland, South Africa
- Wolverine67 has no Articles
- View Wolverine67's Photos
Thanks for sharing Sheryl, and give Tom one thumb up!The best hunt are the one in your dreams, the next best are the one in your memories.
Very nice. Two beautiful animals on the first day.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
04-11-2012, 02:46 PM #7
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
So far so good! Let's see what day 2 offers!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
04-11-2012, 02:56 PM #8
- Member of NRA, RMEF, NAHC. LSBA
- Hunted USA, New Zealand, South Africa
- mudslinger has no Articles
- View mudslinger's Photos
Tell him nice job, nice animals and to keep on shooting! thanks for sharing.HCA Speed Pro, 70#'s @ 29", 560 grain Gold Tip XT Hunters tipped w/100 grain Smoke Ramcat.
04-11-2012, 07:44 PM #9
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Australia ( Northern Territory), New Zealand ( both the North and South Island), Namibia, RSA, England, Scotland, Argentina, Canada (Northwest Territories, Quebec, Alberta, Ontario), United States (WA,AZ,CO,NM,WY,NE,TX,OK,KS,SD,LA,MO,IL,KY,MI,OH,PA,NY,MD,NC,FL,AK)
Atta Boy Tom! Congrats!The will to succeed isn't nearly as important as the will to prepare to succeed.
04-11-2012, 10:06 PM #10
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
04-13-2012, 06:57 PM #12
- Member of SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
- Hunted Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia
- RogerHeintzman has no Articles
- View RogerHeintzman's Photos
By Hartzview Hunting Safaris in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 04:27 AM
By atafrica in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2012, 08:15 AM
By Dark Continent in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2012, 03:39 PM
By Hartzview Hunting Safaris in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-11-2012, 01:52 PM
By Kowas Hunting Safaris in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2011, 06:52 AM