Back from Zimbabwe - I got a buff and some more
This is a discussion on Back from Zimbabwe - I got a buff and some more within the Bowhunting Africa forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Congratulations Karl Well done on the buff ! Just have two questions. 1: How heavy was your arrow (gr) and ...
08-31-2010, 01:50 AM #21
- Member of South African Hunters association
- Broadhead Bandit has no Articles
- Broadhead Bandit has no Photos
Congratulations Karl Well done on the buff ! Just have two questions.
1: How heavy was your arrow (gr) and what was the speed (fps) ?
2: I see you dont have a stabilizer on your bow is there a reason why ?
once again well done.
08-31-2010, 02:44 AM #22
- Member of BJV Germany
- Hunted Tanzania, SA, Namibia
- stalkhunter has no Articles
- View stalkhunter's Photos
Thanks for congrats
1. 750 grain 240fps.
2. I practice for a long time with and without a stabi. I saw not a difference, not in grouping and not in noise. This short stabis are not really stabilizer's. A working stabilizer must be longer as hunting stabis.
09-09-2010, 02:55 PM #23
- Member of SCI, NRA, DU, Texas Bowhunter.
- Hunted USA, Canada, Mexico, and South Africa
- Drenalin33 has no Articles
- View Drenalin33's Photos
Wow....What a great hunt thanks for sharing it with us and you should be proud of that shot. Quarting away shots will put them down quick everytime.
By eugeneb in forum Hunting Australia & New ZealandReplies: 22Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:41 PM
By Poc4u in forum Zimbabwe Hunting ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-18-2012, 07:14 AM
By Red Leg in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2012, 04:47 AM
By Ardent in forum Zimbabwe Hunting ReportsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:23 AM
By Ray Atkinson in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2009, 09:49 AM