Hunting Safaris in Tanzania & Central Africa
by, 09-22-2011 at 12:20 AM (7581 Views)
Hunting Safaris in Tanzania & Central Africa with Christophe Morio
Tanzania and Central Africa are two great hunting countries, well organized, wild and remote where you can get special animals and where you will experience a hunt of a lifetime. This is what I offer.
TANZANIA SELOUS GAME RESERVE:
- Hunting season: July to December
- 21 hunting days for: elephant, lion, leopard, 3 buffaloes, hippopotamus, crocodile, roosevelt sable, eastern kudu, east african elan, nyassaland wildebeest, lichtenstein hartebeest, zebra, impala, warthog, bushpig, bush duiker, harvey duiker, bushbuck, hyena, reedbuck, waterbuck
- Hunting season: July to March
- 21 hunting days for: lesser kudu, greater kudu, gerenuk, grant gazelle, patterson eland, coke hartebeest, fringed eared oryx, dik dik, bush duiker, steinbuck, ostrich, zebra, warthog, klipsringer, impala, hyena, crocodile, bushbuck, bushpig, buffalo, lion, leopard
SPECIAL OFFER IN MASSAILAND FOR JANUARY, FEBRUARY, MARCH:
15 hunting days with a 21 days license
I can also organize a combo SELOUS/MASSAILAND.
- Hunting season: January to mid May
- 12 hunting days with 2 buffaloes and plain game
- 12 hunting days with 1 big animal: lord derby eland, bongo, giant forest hog, leopard and buffalo and plains game
- 19 hunting days with 2 big animals: lord derby eland, bongo, giant forest hog, leopard and buffalo and plains game
- 26 hunting days with 3 big animals: lord derby eland, bongo, giant forest hog, leopard and buffalo and plains game
For further information or other combination, please feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at www.safarismorio.canalblog.com.