feral goat and scottish roe buck mount
This is a discussion on feral goat and scottish roe buck mount within the Before & After the Hunt forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; So I was in scotland last summer hunting roebuck in the rut, and was lucky to harvest a good six ...
04-10-2012, 10:21 AM #1
feral goat and scottish roe buck mount
So I was in scotland last summer hunting roebuck in the rut, and was lucky to harvest a good six pointer, but also more interestingly a wild scottish feral goat, that might rank as high as 9th place in the SCI record book. Had my friend preserve them, and here is the result.
04-10-2012, 10:48 AM #2
Very nice... Two mounts you will certainly enjoy!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
04-10-2012, 11:10 AM #3
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Excellent taxidermy work!
04-10-2012, 11:24 AM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Raseni, Congratulations on your trophies.
"More interestingly"... that feral goat... not one for me, but I think you just added another little ungulate to my list.
04-10-2012, 11:45 AM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
niceJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
04-10-2012, 12:09 PM #6
Glad I added something to your list. :-)
04-10-2012, 01:23 PM #7
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Nice trophies, and nice work as well. Got to love them Roe deer. They are a blast to hunt."Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
04-10-2012, 01:53 PM #8
yes rick, the roe deer are fantastic. Yes I also think my friend did a good job with the taxidermy, he is also doing all my african trophies from last safari. So canｴt wait to get them home.
04-10-2012, 06:53 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Beautiful Roebuck I've got seven but none that nice and the feral goat outstanding. Thanks for posting.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
04-10-2012, 06:54 PM #10
- Hunted USA , Canada, Botswana
- Stretch has no Articles
- View Stretch's Photos
Thanks for the pics. Awesome animals.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
04-10-2012, 10:20 PM #11
05-08-2012, 04:18 PM #12
So the goat has been measured up now, and information sent to SCI, It will make # 9 in the record book with 83 6/8 inches. So I am very pleased with that.
By Alan413 in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 27Last Post: 03-14-2013, 01:27 AM
By unique adventures in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 19Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:13 AM
By Shavesgreen in forum Hunting EuropeReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:32 PM
By Aoraki Guided Hunts in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:34 PM
By enysse in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 16Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:10 PM