Horns and Skins Made it Back
This is a discussion on Horns and Skins Made it Back within the Before & After the Hunt forums, part of the HUNT AFRICA category; Today being my birthday I went over and unpacked the crate from Africa at the Taxidermist place. Course then we ...
Horns and Skins Made it Back
Today being my birthday I went over and unpacked the crate from Africa at the Taxidermist place. Course then we had to arrange everything and take a picture or two. I took Springbok, Blesbok, Impala (2), zebra, waterbuck, kudu, gemsbok, black wildebeest.
Cost on everything so far is as follows
Dip and Pack with Customs Charges $ 1,132
Air Shipment JNB to Chicago $965
Broker & Customs Clearance/Cartage Chicago to Detroit
02-18-2012, 06:39 PM #2
- Member of SCI, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Republic South Africa (Limpopo)
- ThomasBeaham has no Articles
- View ThomasBeaham's Photos
Nice timing with the shipment.
02-18-2012, 06:46 PM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Costs of everything "SO FAR", yes sir.
They made it and now for the taxi to do some magic and transport them to the wall.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
02-19-2012, 08:02 AM #4
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Happy birthday, thats a hell of a present.The journey is the reward.
02-19-2012, 08:36 AM #5
Enjoy your trophies!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
02-19-2012, 09:26 AM #6
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Happy birthday !
02-19-2012, 02:31 PM #7
- Member of NRA, SCI
- Hunted USA, South Africa
- ndbwhnter has no Articles
- View ndbwhnter's Photos
Nice. Looks like you got some good trophies there.
nd"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." Theodore Roosevelt
02-19-2012, 05:50 PM #8
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Thanks for the breakdown in costs and pictures!
02-19-2012, 07:01 PM #9
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Happy B-Day 6mm, very nice animals. Congrats."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
By BRICKBURN in forum NewsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:08 PM
By huntingbigun in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 21Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM
By kalomin in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2011, 10:47 AM
By oak22 in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 09:32 AM