Taxidermy work is done.....now what?
This is a discussion on Taxidermy work is done.....now what? within the Before & After the Hunt forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; Originally Posted by sestoppelman Why does USDA hold them? I have always picked up my stuff within a day of ...
05-18-2012, 03:11 AM #21"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
06-12-2012, 02:17 PM #22
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! Just got the phone call that my trophies are at the local YRC depot. I can go pick them up tomorrow!!! Can't wait!!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
06-12-2012, 03:39 PM #23
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Don't speed on the way there, it only adds to the cost!Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
06-12-2012, 04:42 PM #24
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Sounds great, cant wait for pics!The journey is the reward.
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM #25
Pics as well as a total cost wright up will follow in the next few days."Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
By RickB in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 19Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:57 AM
By Spiral Horn Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 26Last Post: 12-31-2011, 02:49 AM
By PHOENIX PHIL in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 11Last Post: 08-14-2011, 07:31 PM
By Henco in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2010, 03:36 PM
By TOM in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 16Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:35 PM