Taxidermy Lion Nyala Mount
This is a discussion on Taxidermy Lion Nyala Mount within the Before & After the Hunt forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Hunting in Africa category; The Lion skin was over 15 years old stored in a box in a basement. Shot in the 90"s. Could ...
08-08-2013, 08:51 PM #1
- Hunted Namibia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, Mozambique,South Africa, Canada, England
- The Artistry of Wildlife has no Articles
- View The Artistry of Wildlife's Photos
Taxidermy Lion Nyala Mount
The Lion skin was over 15 years old stored in a box in a basement. Shot in the 90"s. Could not see it go in the garbage or left to rot anymore. Now in a client home in N.C.
08-08-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
- Wheels has no Articles
- View Wheels's Photos
Another great work of art. Thanks for sharing."TIME"........God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
08-09-2013, 07:00 AM #3
- Member of Local clubs
- Hunted Canada and RSA
- garyleach has no Articles
- View garyleach's Photos
08-09-2013, 09:28 AM #4
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Beautiful job Dennis!
08-09-2013, 10:21 AM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
That long in the basement I am amazed you could keep the skin together without forty pounds of glue.
Wild Art Dennis.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-09-2013, 01:09 PM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Fantastic work, that nyala looks very frightened!
08-10-2013, 09:16 AM #7
- Member of NRA, Member Minnesota Horse and Hunt,,Caribou Hunt Club
- Rob44 has no Articles
- Rob44 has no Photos
By huntingbigun in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 03:45 PM
By The Artistry of Wildlife in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 10Last Post: 04-02-2012, 12:28 PM
By The Artistry of Wildlife in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2012, 05:24 PM
By The Artistry of Wildlife in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:53 AM
By TOM in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:44 AM