here is the first video of our second safari this summer in South Africa, Eastern Cape (http://www.africahunting.com/threads/south-africa-rsa-2nd-family-safari-report.16617/#post-134395)
This is a waterbuck with a broken horn, the first day, first morning, first stalk.
The video is 13 minutes long, I could not make it shorter!!!!
Best wishes for the new year.
Hervé and Marie
The most popular hunting safari site in the world!
SAFARI PLANNING GUIDE
- Health because I've what that blood sugar
- Hunting Compared To Apartheid and The Holocaust
- Hunters Become Hunted During A Cape Buffalo Hunt
- newbie fr Wisconsin
- Complementary Tiger Fishing in Makuya Park added to your Safari
- Waterbuck hunting in RSA - Blaser R8 308 win barnes TSX - Video
- 2016 Options?
- 2015 Warthog Cull Hunting Packages $2500 (5 available)
- PAW PRINT SAFARIS USA REPRESENTATIVE
- AH Get Together at DSC Convention 2015
WELCOME to AfricaHunting.comWelcome to the most visited site in the world for hunting in Africa! Find everything you need to know to embark on an African hunting safari; get detailed planning information, connect with reputable hunting outfitters and service providers to avoid costly mistakes. Our friendly hunting community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. You can do research or interact and ask questions, share experiences or view hunting reports and over 35,000 photos and videos, plus access GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide and FREE Hunts & Giveaways.
I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
- REPORT: Disappointed with Taxidermy by Wild Africa Taxidermy
- Lion, Lioness and Sable Full Mount Taxidermy Action Scene
- REPORT: Info on Estelle Nel Taxidermy
- Your going on safari somewhere, anywhere, things to watch from a taxidermist view...
- REPORT: Relive Taxidermy (Paul Smith) Port Elizabeth exceeding client expectations.