Vertical strings when hot?
This is a discussion on Vertical strings when hot? within the .375 & Up forums, part of the Firearms & Ammunition category; Congrats, on fixing the problem! Good luck on your up and coming trip...looking forward to pictures and stories!...
07-23-2011, 09:50 AM #21
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Congrats, on fixing the problem! Good luck on your up and coming trip...looking forward to pictures and stories!
07-23-2011, 09:55 AM #22
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Boy did you go through an ordeal prior to leaving on Safari...
I always use metal bases...while aluminum is getting better i still go with the metal bases...
Let us know how you do on your safari...
good luckJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne